Single turbo updates?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone that live close to us that might be interested, come down and go for a ride and see how you like it

Sent from my Droid Charge

That's the best possibility for anyone. Just gotta have trucks equipped.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Anyone that live close to us that might be interested, come down and go for a ride and see how you like it

Sent from my Droid Charge

I went down there and went in Craigs truck. Its definetly daily driveable. Call up and schedule a time to go and see. The guys down there r great.

BTW Mike did u ever get ur truck running again? The next time i come down i need a ride in it.See how fun it is lol.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
im still getting used to mine, and think i will be much happier once i get this thing tuned right, im gonna see what i can get out of this 72mm prob gonna use some 110s or 150s and if thats too much i mite step up to the s478 or s480 if i dont throw something under this one.. kinda curious to see something alittle bigger then the 75s on these things..

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im still getting used to mine, and think i will be much happier once i get this thing tuned right, im gonna see what i can get out of this 72mm prob gonna use some 110s or 150s and if thats too much i mite step up to the s478 or s480 if i dont throw something under this one.. kinda curious to see something alittle bigger then the 75s on these things..

Lots of duramaxs run s480s as singles.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
Very True for the tuning and heads.. but I'm very interested in a streetable s480 and would love to see a 1000 on a single on fuel, guess We will see...

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
My offer still stands to promote the single 66, I drive it everyday and to all nadm events for a free kit, haha. I would like to see some one fuel a 66 hard and see what they can do as well. I just have 30 percent nozzles in now with the plan of doing the kit down the road when funds allow.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
With how easy the Turbos are to change with a single I think after the 75 set up goes on I'll buy a 2.6 charger and feed it as hard as it can...I know Eric George has a runner with his single 2.6 puller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINK

Reaction score
With how easy the Turbos are to change with a single I think after the 75 set up goes on I'll buy a 2.6 charger and feed it as hard as it can...I know Eric George has a runner with his single 2.6 puller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"like"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.