Smoked E-Autogrilles headlights(pics)

Smokyred

Reaction score
Since Mink picked up the Harley style headlights from E-Autogrilles I figured I would give their smoked headlights a try. I had planned on taking them apart to black out the reflector and chrome but I don't think that will be necessary.

They are a little lighter than the pics show, the sun was in a bad spot and a black grill between them doesn't help, lol. I think they'll look even better once I finally get my grill PTM.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_20120828_164441.jpg

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_20120828_164528.jpg

For 150 bucks I thought they were worth a try, plus now I have lights to run while I play with my stock headlights.

Dave

MINK

Reaction score
Damn $150? But does the durability suffer? Going off of the broken tab question.
Eric, I never requested new ones even though I clearly had shipping damage - these seem to be a nice headlight aftermarket option.
what about condensation? I bought aftermarket fogs and they were good for a month then started leaking.
So far so good, I've also seen factory lights fog. Time will tell

Smokyred

Reaction score
I drove it to work last night and the light output seems to be relatively unchanged, maybe a little darker on low beams but still way better than my Dmax is stock. That thing needs HID's.

Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
Those look awesome man! Now I can't decide on those or the Harley lights.

I bought these because I plan on painting the chrome like the Harley's, and it's easier for me to paint the chrome than to buy the Harley's and try to tint the lenses.

Plus these are cheaper to buy to drive around on if I paint my stockers than buying a used set of stickers.

Dave

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
Yeah that's true. I think I like these lights better because the amber isn't so bright. It's always nice to see another modified single cab, nice truck.

Latest posts

Members online