Snow White Resurrection

TERRCO

Reaction score
Well I might have to make the 5 hour trip then. The last time I saw SW run was at HRP way back on that fateful day. I remember looking under the hood of SW and David looking at me like I was gonna steal something.

DocBar

Reaction score
Well I might have to make the 5 hour trip then. The last time I saw SW run was at HRP way back on that fateful day. I remember looking under the hood of SW and David looking at me like I was gonna steal something.
Please stay away....you stole David's mojo. He may have found it again at a pawn shop in Houston.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Great to see it on the road again David! I've just got to track down a big exhaust leak we noticed yesterday...fix it...and clean the truck up. Looking forward to some track time...hope I'm bringing enough to give you a decent run.

See you in Ennis!

Misunderstood by my stupid smart phone!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Great to see it on the road again David! I've just got to track down a big exhaust leak we noticed yesterday...fix it...and clean the truck up. Looking forward to some track time...hope I'm bringing enough to give you a decent run.

See you in Ennis!

I just hope I bring enough for you lol, thought I had it in the bag till I saw your runs were fuel only, Snow White has her work cut out.
Congrats david! That's gotta feel great to get her going again!

Yes it does feel great, just gotta make sure I give credit where credit is due this time. Last time I made the mistake of thinking it was all me, till God saw fit to teach me otherwise.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
LOL LOL

Priceless.

:whs:

LOLLOLLOL

A few people have asked what that gif is all about SOOOOOOO a lil history lesson, my so called friend/buddy Joe Hellmann is sitting in the staging lanes with me at the DHRA finals in Houston 08 IIRC well as luck would have it we are lined up to run each other and well he starts talking all kinds of dodge/cummings crap "go big or go home" and well of course back then I had this pride issue(still do kinda but I am working on it)and the NOS pills and tuning were set on kill(kill the cummings not the engine) well seems God had other plans for me soooo we line up and the video below tells the rest of the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FMQJrB9ZN4&feature=youtu.be

imelmo

Reaction score
A few people have asked what that gif is all about SOOOOOOO a lil history lesson, my so called friend/buddy Joe Hellmann is sitting in the staging lanes with me at the DHRA finals in Houston 08 IIRC well as luck would have it we are lined up to run each other and well he starts talking all kinds of dodge/cummings crap "go big or go home" and well of course back then I had this pride issue(still do kinda but I am working on it)and the NOS pills and tuning were set on kill(kill the cummings not the engine) well seems God had other plans for me soooo we line up and the video below tells the rest of the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FMQJrB9ZN4&feature=youtu.be

For some reason that's a lot funnier in the .gif.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Geriatric showdown!! Maybe after you ladies click off some mid 11 passes you can grab a glass of prune juice over toast and catch up on old times LOL

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Says the punk kid that isnt even showing up...talk **** after you actually run better (on the track...not the interweb ET calculator).

Latest posts

Members online