Snow White Resurrection

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I have no concern about what anyone will say about this, but you've got an honest to goodness approach to how well you look out for people. I don't believe it's SW that everyone appreciates about you, my friend, but rather your enthusiasm for quality, what I know I appreciate about you, how you've treated my ignorant dumb sh!t ass since the beginning.

In a world of clones, you stand apart.

I've been told to not trust anyone, not even you David, but I can't help but defy that oddity. I feel sorry for those without trust. I think moreso than anything that is why people respect you, because you are trustworthy.

Okay, enough with kissing your ass, phucker. Fix my truck!! :thumbup:

Try coming up for air, retard. It's pretty pathetic that I can't even click on this thread to get build updates from a friend of mine because I don't want to see anymore senseless crap that has nothing to do with his thread, posted by you. You have done nothing but derail this thread with every single post you've made and I, as well as others as you can see, have had enough of your rhetoric. It's time for you to stop posting and acting like you are some gift to the forum with your 10 year late insight. Nobody wants to hear that you want to sleep with David. They want to see updates from him, without you ***king it up. So just shut up

Last edited:

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Ladies ladies please, go fight somewhere else.

No updates this weekend, spending the day with the family and some friends out on the lake.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Havent had time to clean it up...but I've reopened it.

Roadhouse. Derail this thread again and you go to time it. No more.

Thanks.

imelmo

Reaction score
Not gonna lie; a smile came across my face seeing her running again. :D

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Fook Yeah! Did you get fresh slicks?

Hoping to roll mine outside tomorrow to test this weeks hard work (late nights).

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Whats that terrible noise?

LOL just kidding glad to see it running and moving under its own power

Wayne

Reaction score
Someone shaking a tin can full of rocks is the sound of fear for dustin's truck? :poke:

It does have a pretty manly sounding idle. Now I'm a bit excited to see it hit the track

Latest posts

Members online