Snow White Resurrection

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Just an FYI,
I don't see any record breaking attempts being made for a lil bit:(
Let's just say that 400/400's and 94 degrees/58% humidity are not cooperating with the same tune we ran at Ennis and track testing.

That said I can't wait to try these with some real air:)

neverkickn

Reaction score
Just an FYI,
I don't see any record breaking attempts being made for a lil bit:(
Let's just say that 400/400's and 94 degrees/58% humidity are not cooperating with the same tune we ran at Ennis and track testing.

That said I can't wait to try these with some real air:)

You could ask Charles for a couple of tooning tipsLOL

Rodslinger

Reaction score
We have one in our pro mod, 2200hp. Sub sec 60ft.

I'm not trying to start a pissing match. It's just something I have always wondered. That 4r is heavy, can't run a TB and I would guess that the computer is taking some time to make the shift happen.
Having the right converter to flash to the right RPM off the brake would make all the difference in your 60ft times.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
We have one in our pro mod, 2200hp. Sub sec 60ft.

I'm not trying to start a pissing match. It's just something I have always wondered. That 4r is heavy, can't run a TB and I would guess that the computer is taking some time to make the shift happen.
Having the right converter to flash to the right RPM off the brake would make all the difference in your 60ft times.

If I changed transmissions it would be a 4L80E, we have to have Overdrive.

Rodslinger

Reaction score
I see most the gassers doing the quarter with Glides. That's 2 gears. Now not knowing a got Dayum thing about what gears Snow is running or what he's launching at Rpm wise or what the thing can even twist for rpm. I'm just wondering why.
I come from the school when you don't know,ask. That's the only thing I'm doing. I know the banks truck ran a Bruno. I thought that was going to start the diesel guy run Rosslers or libertys. Just haven't seen it and was wondering.

bluedge8

Reaction score
I see most the gassers doing the quarter with Glides. That's 2 gears. Now not knowing a got Dayum thing about what gears Snow is running or what he's launching at Rpm wise or what the thing can even twist for rpm. I'm just wondering why.
I come from the school when you don't know,ask. That's the only thing I'm doing. I know the banks truck ran a Bruno. I thought that was going to start the diesel guy run Rosslers or libertys. Just haven't seen it and was wondering.

I think the gear is posted in here somewhere as well as tire size, and a 7.3 doesn't like rpm, I'd be surprised if he hit 4k

Dzchey21

Reaction score

If he had a 9 inch it would be doable but still not ideal you would have to run a ratio near the 2.7 mark. Prolly has 3.73 now but a 10.5 can only have a ratio as low as 3.31 if I remember right

Gearhead

Reaction score
Gassers have a wider powerband. The 2 gear thing may not work as well here unless the turbo could use the extra load of too high of a gear off the line and just lean on the converter until you get rolling.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.