Spartan on 2013?

Sg1320

Reaction score
Looking to delete my truck. I really wanted to go the H&S route, but it seems impossible to get a unit sent to me.

I have found a place that has a Spartan for my truck, would this be a good way to go? Or do I need to move out of state so I can get a H&S box:fustrate:

Any input will be appreciated

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Looking to delete my truck. I really wanted to go the H&S route, but it seems impossible to get a unit sent to me.

I have found a place that has a Spartan for my truck, would this be a good way to go? Or do I need to move out of state so I can get a H&S box:fustrate:

Whats the issue with shipping you an h&s? Bigr has a few but maybe those are for earlier trucks.

live life full throttle

Sg1320

Reaction score
Ive been told that they wont ship to CA, nor will they ship it anywhere else for me

lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Ive been told that they wont ship to CA, nor will they ship it anywhere else for me

lol

Lol.. pm bigrpower on here.. he has race tuners and his shop, no limit fabrications is in cali I think... at least I know he lives in cali.

Or did you piss someone off?

live life full throttle

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol.. pm bigrpower on here.. he has race tuners and his shop, no limit fabrications is in cali I think... ateast I know he lives in cali.

live life full throttle

i dont stock the tuners for 13' and up but i can get him one ;)

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i dont stock the tuners for 13' and up but i can get him one ;)

Good deal. My first post says that I wasnt sure if those are what you posted about the other day.. I figured once you seen this you would set me straight and could get the op set up..

live life full throttle

Jgon08

Reaction score

I don't think spartan had released the tuners for the 13-14 trucks yet so that's odd someone has one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sg1320

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, an that's strange about the spartan. Guy was ready to ship me one. Haha

BK39

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, an that's strange about the spartan. Guy was ready to ship me one. Haha

I actually sold my dash daq because it wouldn't work on my 13. Mick said they are having trouble getting the DD to work with the ford SYNC system. So only way to run a Spartan tuner on a 13 is if it is not SYNC equipped.

Latest posts

Members online