SPE 6.7 Hot tunes

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Most guys on here I would imagine run 1 maybe 2. The less smoke the better

It's all about wheel speed and torque.
KCCO

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
My SPE hot tune is way dirtier than my spartan war hammer ever was... This hot x tune puts out some smoke if I dump the throttle

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I would really like to see someone put a truck on the dyno.

Me to matt, id like to put mine on a dyno tune and do some runs with my current tuning and compare it to stock H&S tuning and then maybe another comparrison with a tune im currently building via MCC

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Me to matt, id like to put mine on a dyno tune and do some runs with my current tuning and compare it to stock H&S tuning and then maybe another comparrison with a tune im currently building via MCC

I have had mine on for the green tuning and I wasn't to happy with the numbers lol

KCCO

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I have had mine on for the green tuning and I wasn't to happy with the numbers lol

KCCO
You talking about KEM tunes?
I too put mine on the dyno with them. Ugly, not at all what they claim. Not to mention the horrible turbo oscillation under light throttle and a trans that was trying to break itself.

DocBar

Reaction score
Red truck is SPE tuned and the black one is mine and it only has standard H&S tunes. He would have had me from a roll but it was in manual mode and he didn't shift it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0KYXdVFOjs
You ladies need a 7.3 to come show you the way? :hammer:

Sure, I spent as much on my motor as y'all did your truck, but I'll peel the paint off of both of them. :ford:

J/K guys. Very nice trucks. If I didn't have a bazillion dollars invested in a motor and tranny, I'd be enjoying the fruits of a 21st century marvel instead of trying to break into real HP levels with a dinosaur.

11STROKER

Reaction score
Any one with the SPE tune experiencing turbo fluttering? What about hauling with the SPE tunes?

i tow 27k all over the country with the spe hotx plus tune and have had 0 issues have been doing so for the last 3 months. props to DAN keep up the good work buddy

Latest posts

Members online