SPE 6.7 Hot tunes

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Red truck is SPE tuned and the black one is mine and it only has standard H&S tunes. He would have had me from a roll but it was in manual mode and he didn't shift it right.

Tire size difference between the two?

mysticblu999

Reaction score
I just got 17.7 on the dash on a 200 mile trip. Best Ive got in a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Don't trust the lie-o-meter.

With KEM tunes, it would read 23mpg, but hand calculated was around 14. These tunes can really mess up the lie-o-meter if they aren't corrected.

3brorce

Reaction score
Red truck is SPE tuned and the black one is mine and it only has standard H&S tunes. He would have had me from a roll but it was in manual mode and he didn't shift it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0KYXdVFOjs

You can tell when converter lockup happens or shifts into OD with the red one looks nice and firm then she starts to pull away. I think that is what I see or maybe it is just the camera but unsure. She runs good on 35s. Would have pulled you even more if he were on stockers too. Some cleaner than reg HS too.

Mpoage

Reaction score
You can tell when converter lockup happens or shifts into OD with the red one looks nice and firm then she starts to pull away. I think that is what I see or maybe it is just the camera but unsure. She runs good on 35s. Would have pulled you even more if he were on stockers too. Some cleaner than reg HS too.

Ya in the race from a roll He was trying to manually shift in manual mode but he didnt know what he was doing. If he would have done it the same way as me he would have pulled away pretty good. but the other races can definitely show how the SPE tune performs against H&S. His truck will shift into 3rd now chirping the tires so much that the traction control light will come on. :shocked: He defintely needs some traction bars with the way these tunes shift. You can feel the axle wrap. LOL

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
I will never complain about firm shifts. Makes me feel better knowing there is no slip. Definitely looks like his truck pulls pretty hard for sure.

hollywood1981

Reaction score
How are you guys turbos and internals holding up w this tune? Really thinking about geting this tune from spe

WHY NOT

Reaction score
How are you guys turbos and internals holding up w this tune? Really thinking about geting this tune from spe

Turbo's can crap out on a stock truck as well, but I am sure it will take more time before if we start seeing some busted turbos, not saying it will be the fault of the tune these factory ones just suck. I wouldn't be worried about the internals much at these levels.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Plus it sounds like aftermarket singles are due for release any moment now. So I just hope mine holds out till then! Haha

Latest posts

Members online