Specialty Forged SF010's 26x16 Polished

SpecialtyForged

Reaction score
Whats up everyone! Heres a 2015 F250 Platinum built by the guys at Ekstensive Metal out of Texas. Truck is running a set of 26x16 SF010's in our hi luster polished finish with forged caps & wrapped with a set of 40 inch Fuel Mudgripper tires. Lift is a 14 inch PMF Suspension Kit. Let us know what you guys think!
1_zpsmldf3qv6.jpg

4_zpsuaagndfa.jpg

6_zpsxovcws6n.jpg

12_zps8jxqlsal.jpg

8_zps8nnwzw9x.jpg

shmoozer

Reaction score
I think as a show truck it looks alright...not my cup of tea

-KCCO-

patricku47

Reaction score
Not my style at all, but it looks well done for what it is! Love the wheels if they were 4" shorter and 4" narrower!!

JMart

Reaction score
Think it looks ridiculous. :shrug:

Don't be mad just because you could sleep inside those wheels.

Looks like another case of more money than sense. I guess it will be at SEMA with the 5000 other trucks that looks just like this.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I started a post earlier and erased it....

However ALL of the posts above sum up what I was going to type. JMart's especially!!

Just another Bro'd out light barred, big wheel, skinny stretched tired, SEMA "build".

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You guys are azzholes. Lol.

Carlos builds these wheels to order. Whatever the customer wants. I appreciate how well built these wheels are even though 16 wides arent for me.

As a show truck (which is what it was built for) I like it.

ncollins64

Reaction score

Carlos builds these wheels to order. Whatever the customer wants. I appreciate how well built these wheels are even though 16 wides arent for me.

My thoughts exactly. As a show truck, well done guys. These wheels are really growing on me.

JMart

Reaction score

If it had some 52" tires that fit the width of the wheels is would look right. I'm not knocking the wheels at all. I just wish people would fit the tires to the wheels, but I guess if its just a poser than no need to worry about messing up the wheels.

It should take a lot more than bolting on a lift and big wheels to make a truck a show truck.

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
If it had some 52" tires that fit the width of the wheels is would look right. I'm not knocking the wheels at all. I just wish people would fit the tires to the wheels, but I guess if its just a poser than no need to worry about messing up the wheels.

It should take a lot more than bolting on a lift and big wheels to make a truck a show truck.
Couldn't have said it better.

Reaction score
I really don't understand what all the hype about these tires being stretched is. Granted yes, they are technically stretched, but only 1/2". Running 16 wides with 13.50 tires on the other hand is not the look for me. 15.50 on a 16 wide is just right IMO.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
They are SF009 22x10. Polished center with brushed lip. All clear powdercoated for NO POLISHING EVA!

Black AOD

Reaction score
They are SF009 22x10. Polished center with brushed lip. All clear powdercoated for NO POLISHING EVA!

Thank You sir. I believe when I go to 22's, These will be the brand I go with no doubt. Attention to detail is mind blowing :joy:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.