Specialty Forged SF010's 26x16 Polished

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
There truly is no comparison in quality to the competition. Ive had both brands.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I grew up in the 90s, trucks like that do NOTHING for me. Ive got relic of that era lingering in my 00 with 3 shocks on both front corners still LOL

Not to cross forum, but check out Woehrli's grey ccsb lbz if you want a look at a totally custom "showtruck". Trips, sas frontend, triple cp3 on 22/33s. Understated until you really pour over it.

Edit:f9rgot to say the wheels are fantastic looking in terms of quality and finish. Only big $$ wheel id consider.

Jason

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't knocking the quality of the wheels. I am sure they are the best you can buy, hands down. The truck as a whole, is not my bag...and that has NOTHING to do with SF. The truck itself, looks like every other "sema truck", which conveniently is what every other super duty, or diesel for that matter, looks like now. Mr. Constanza's truck looks great, very proportional.

swinky

Reaction score
I love you guys. Show truck should require skill to build not a checkbook

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't knocking the quality of the wheels. I am sure they are the best you can buy, hands down. The truck as a whole, is not my bag...and that has NOTHING to do with SF. The truck itself, looks like every other "sema truck", which conveniently is what every other super duty, or diesel for that matter, looks like now. Mr. Constanza's truck looks great, very proportional.
Thanks.

Lol @ Costanza. I think I have three more months before I can change the name.

Latest posts

Members online