SRP1.1 strikes again

mwx5

Reaction score
My buddy stopped by the other day with his SRP1.1 in pieces. Blew the ring out the rear of the pump and was leaking. Truck died on a jobsite.
Said he called and left messages at Stealth, who eventually texted him back. Buddy texts him and says quit hiding behind texting and talk to me.
Stealth guy calls him right back and rips him up and down, swears at him on the phone, tells him Stealth will be OUT OF BUSINESS in under 2 weeks and there is no warranty on his pump.

I hope nobody is selling those crappy pumps any longer.

zilla68

Reaction score
dang that is no good to all those with those pumps. I guess make the money and get out while the gettins good.

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I went round and round with stealth on my pump and ended up spending 250 to get it fixed and it was not fixed when I got it back. Plus it is supposed to be a lifetime warranty so why should I have to pay. I got rid of it and went with an adrenaline. Best decision ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

co04cobra

Reaction score
Dynoproven.com

Honeybadger Jr.

Great pump and great service.

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
My adrenaline kept up great with my 250/100 and now I'm gonna see how it will hold 300/200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arisley

Reaction score
Mine has been keeping up with my truck for 100K miles. 80K with 250\200's.
Wish I could say the same for my Transmission.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I had a salesmen say to me "well if it(srp1.1) does go out atleast it's JUST brass and not steel shavings going through your hpo system" hahaha wtf is that? I went with duals just for the reliability of it. Not saying others singles aren't reliable just now I have to **** up two instead of just one

kip4234

Reaction score
I went through the exact same thing. When they came out with the Steath II super billet Stage 1 through 3. I fell for all the hype and bought a Stage II for $2400.00 it ran great for a little while and leaked. I was first told to buy a seal kit and fix it myself. I said no and sent it back in to reseal then I got it back it would not even start my truck. I hooked up a manual gauge and it would not make 400 lbs of pressure. Called back and He said sorry send it back and I will fix it I was afraid of that??? I said what he said yes sometimes it happens. I take it off and sent it back 2 weeks later I get it back again and now it will start the truck but it surges going down the road???? i hook up manual gauge to the head again and no pressure under power load. I call back and say what the Hell and He says your truck is a piece of ****. I said what first it leaked then it would not start the truck and now it has no pressure on the big end. I said please just give me a different pump He said no I am going out of business. I said what??? he said he would refund my money after calling him everyday I finally got a money order 4 months later and this was all before the SP1 or the sp1.1 and what was crazy was every poor person who came on any of these diesel sites to say anything that they were having a problem were beat to crap by Garys guys on these sites. I never posted this before just because of this. I feel sorry for anybody that has bought any of his pumps.

kip4234

Reaction score
I had Joey build my duals out of two Ford Reman 15 degree pumps that seem to last forever anyway. With his latest remote mount IPR setup and never looked back also.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
But I thought SRP1.1s were the next best thing when they came out? Seriously, that's what they were advertised as, maybe not those exact words, but the nutswingers were all over them

kip4234

Reaction score
Lol, Diezel Dawg. Yes the Nutswingers were all over the billet pumps first, which I bought and it was a train wreck and then they were all over the SP1 and then it was a train wreck but the nutswinger's still killed anybody who spoke bad of either product. But wait there is more now the New and improved SP1.1 has arrived to save the World and if you or anybody has had a problem with any of these pumps. Then it is your fault or your trucks fault. Run as fast as you can from any of these pumps.

ToMang07

Reaction score
But I thought SRP1.1s were the next best thing when they came out? Seriously, that's what they were advertised as, maybe not those exact words, but the nutswingers were all over them

And for a long time the guys hesitant to recommend (or advising against them) were getting brow beat, hard, LOL

Whoops...:gethim:

mwx5

Reaction score
At this point I would be surprised if you could even get someone to take it for a core.

Bosch will not accept them because Stealth bumped up the fitting sizes.
So you are limited for sure.
Maybe start your own "Remember back in the day...." display case and throw one of these pumps in there. About all they are good for.

Latest posts

Members online