SRP1.1 strikes again

TyCorr

Reaction score
I think mine is worse because the 12 wides...you wouldn't think so but its wide.

Reaction score
The 05 CCLB that I just bought definitely out turns the 02 super cab LB, so far I love the newer platform, only time will tell how reliable it is

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
It should be fine. I would stud it and shti and maybe put bigger injectors in and go about it.

Reaction score
It should be fine. I would stud it and shti and maybe put bigger injectors in and go about it.
All done, egr ******, dummy plugs, stand pipe, coolant filter, New oil cooler, New ipr, heads were re worked and milled flat before reinstall, one injector was replaced, oem gaskets used, a ceramic coated powermax stage 1 turbo installed, and a 4 inch straight pipe all the way back, PHP 40 hp FICM, ccv mod and an sct with Looney wild and white rain tunes, and trucks got 128,000 miles on it, oh and it's an 06, not 5

TyCorr

Reaction score
Good deal. Run good?

We are running our 04 on 190/30s and stock charger for now. It runs damn good and not at all smoky like you might think.

Reaction score
Good deal. Run good?

We are running our 04 on 190/30s and stock charger for now. It runs damn good and not at all smoky like you might think.
Runs great, and spools great. Was thinki,g of some 190/30s myself, just gotta some research and figure out how well they can tow, and who to purchase from. But, unless I run into problems with the stock sticks, it'll be a while

TyCorr

Reaction score
Like I said we have an 04 that literally just has 190/30s plopped into a studded motor. Runs great. Its a tiremelting beotch.

On the "50hp" tune it tows veeeeeery well. In all but the "extreme" tune it only emits a puff of smoke and then cleans up. With your charger it should run waaay better.

Latest posts

Members online