SRP1

Tom S

Reaction score
Is this discontinued? I heard something along these lines today but it was not for certain.

Bean

Reaction score
That would be news to me, of cousre it always seems I am last in line to hear things.

We have had a few that had issues but not like everyone one we sold has gone down. Maby 5% rate, would much rather have 0% but its not a horrible #.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Bean have you seen any pumps with cold starts with a extreme romp and after sitting for a few minutes after engine has been up to operating temps on start up romps hard again?

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
We have 5 left to sell...

if your getting romps..check the IPR..clean or replace
Check your HPO pressure at idle..

woodduck97

Reaction score
Brand new IPR. I have power loss with the truck as well. Truck with a 15* oil pump runs faster then mine with stealth.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
After being in my truck only six months and 10k miles, had a snap ring failure. Ended up loosing alot of oil and fried a bearing in the hpop. They rebuilt at there cost.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Matt's tuning. DC 37% ICP 2890 at WOT. Same chip on Black974door's truck with stock 15* oil pump runs DC 41% ICP 2600 WOT. His truck will lay out more smoke and faster then mine with the same tunes and less mods.

Last edited:

Tom S

Reaction score
Thank you for clarifying that. I hope the speed bumps can get smoothed out.

mattman347

Reaction score
Matt's tuning. DC 37% ICP 2890 at WOT. Same chip on Black974door's truck with stock 15* oil pump runs DC 41% ICP 2600 WOT. His truck will lay out more smoke and faster then mine with the same tunes and less mods.
I would say your friends truck would lay out more smoke with a lower ICP. The problem does not look to be the pump with the numbers you posted.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
I would say your friends truck would lay out more smoke with a lower ICP. The problem does not look to be the pump with the numbers you posted.

what is the difference in icp and dc at idle... that is where you should be looking..... wot tells you nothing there....

Bean

Reaction score

By those #'s its obviously not the pumps fault your truck is slower. There is no smoke that gets let out, its only a mechanical pump and you can tell its condition by pressure and duty cycle. The pressure and duty cycle you posted means the pump is pumping plenty of oil to feed the demand f the injectors. There are about 100 other things that could be different from your truck to your buddies truck, for instance just take a peak in the tuning thread in the 94-97 section for one possibility.

golfer

Reaction score
we've had good luck with the SRP1's...

I'm sure Gary will get things sorted...and he has a very good dealer network...so any customers having issues should be well taken care of by his retail dealers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.