Stickers For Advertisement

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I know you did doug but we cant have everyone making stickers, they never turn out the same, and we want them to look the same in texas as they do in north carolina, get what im saying? No offense to anyone thats just how we want it to be, i know we are a little behind on the stickers but you guys can wait a week LOL

No problem in waiting, would be cool to have a few different styles, and like the others have said we don't mind paying! Especially if they are gonna be some kick ass military theme

purpleheart350

Reaction score
how about we make a thread with everyone who wants one and with what ever color you guys plan on using or if they are just one standard color. Who want to start that one. I know they said it will be about a week but if you start taking everyones name and address now you can pre fill out envalopes now so when they are ready out they go

BFT

Reaction score
Let the big dogs take care of the site first. I assure you guys will have your stripes to put on your trucks soon enough

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I'll need one for the truck and one for the tool box. Just tell me where to send the money!

BMac

Reaction score
Dustin if your making them, shoot me a pm about getting a bigger one, I have a pic as reference, but 29" long is what i'll need similar to the PSN on shown below, and then on the other size of the hinge bolts I could have a star on either side...

DSCF2063.jpg

oneton

Reaction score
Let the big dogs take care of the site first. I assure you guys will have your stripes to put on your trucks soon enough

:whs: i'm sure when the site is a lil older we will start to get more goodies :D,i want stickers,hat,hoodies,coozie,tshirt, just like everyone else but the site aint but a week old yet :D.

ps tighten up guys :poke:LOL,the recruits are getting restless

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I know you folks have been super busy getting this site up an on it's feet since you opened up the doors, but what are you thinking the ETA is going to be on the availability of the PSA stickers?

David S.

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of mods with the stickers, I'm jealous!! need one for my beer window!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.