Stickers For Advertisement

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So should we start a list? I'm down for a windshield banner in any color, and a few small ones. I'll start the list so I can be. First in line! Lmao!

1. Washingtoncoastie (windshield banner and two small ones)

No need to start a list, we will have a link on how to get stickers in just a bit, so there will be no need for a list, or a thread devoted to it, and that way i cant accidentally miss someone

Dzchey21

Reaction score
tight'en up :poke::poke:

j/k we know ya'll are busy and tryin :D

This week has been crazy, i was a little behind on stuff at home, then we went to TS, so now im way behind, plus my wife got a new job and i have to run and get the kids after work, so by the time i get home, its time to cook dinner and then after we eat the kids need baths and ready for bed, just taking some getting used to is all, but ill get you guys dont worry.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
im definatley going to want a windshield banner once they get made up, just got a shiney new windshield what better way to break it in? when can we expect them by?

Shane04KR

Reaction score
Dustin everyone has real life to attend to and everyone understands. I must say you guys are doing a hell of a job and everyone is very excited. Its amazing to see how quickly you guys got this up and running and everyone sticking together. Outstanding job.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I just want to say awesome job on the site! And would loce some matte tan or green stickers when they are ready, but for now I'm just glad the forum is up and going! I keep spreading the word on my FB page about the awesomeness that is the ARMY!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I know you did doug but we cant have everyone making stickers, they never turn out the same, and we want them to look the same in texas as they do in north carolina, get what im saying? No offense to anyone thats just how we want it to be, i know we are a little behind on the stickers but you guys can wait a week LOL

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I think we should have to pay for the stickers. I'm not above paying for one when you guys supplied us with an awesome FREEEEEEEEEE site. Plus we all know this site is taking a ton of your guys time and it can't be free to operate. Consider it a donation to a very good cause.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Sweet im hoping i can get one for my rear fenders. I think it will look good especially black.Cant wait

HVFC6040

Reaction score
I know you did doug but we cant have everyone making stickers, they never turn out the same, and we want them to look the same in texas as they do in north carolina, get what im saying? No offense to anyone thats just how we want it to be, i know we are a little behind on the stickers but you guys can wait a week LOL

I understand, BUT I do have the font yall are using :poke: I will wait though, keeps the anticipation factor higher :D

Latest posts

Members online