stiff clutch, hard to start 95 psd

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
OK having a little trouble starting the ole pickup now that its getting a little older. My 95 f250 5spd clutch is just like the others and has a stiff clutch pedal. That doesnt bother me as bad as trying to start the dang thing.

Ive read that there is a reinforcement plate you can buy and new bushings as well. The firewall flexes and needs both of these is what ive been figuring out.

Basically i want to know how to unhook this plastic switch i dont have crusie control and is just an XL truck. MY work truck.

Thanks guys any help will really be appreciated.

Also did any one have any faults or problems from doing this lol ?

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
or bypass it as well. I have been searching around and found out that it is the two wires closest to the firewall. I now have read the pros and cons of doing this, and since i will be the only one using this truck or even driving it, im comfortable with doing so.

If so can someone show a picture of the clip and wires so i know which ones to cut and splice together.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
its best to replace clutch, pressure plate and flywheel with a 13" single mass unit. continued use of a defective clutch will wear clutch rod bushings prematurely, also will cause syncronizer failure. we have luk and valeo kits in stock for $550 plus shipping

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.