Stupid plastic intercooler pipe.

jcain

Reaction score
I'm clearly not. Meanwhile, I AM trying to figure out why and how someone was killed in the line of work today, but let's not be too open minded.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm clearly not. Meanwhile, I AM trying to figure out why and how someone was killed in the line of work today, but let's not be too open minded.

relative to this thread?

but thanks for explaining your attitude ! that sucks to hear.

redwhitenblue

Reaction score
So my plastic pipe broke on my stock f450 work truck today. The nearest dealership wanted $200 freeking dollars for it. So I duck taped and zip tied it and made it home weighing in at 29k with my trailer. Just figured I would share the fix I made for a stock truck with the butterfly valve still there. It took me an hour and a little bit of 3" pipe I had laying around

Got the job done on the fly, good work. Sure looks better than a broken plastic pipe.
:toast:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Ahh... nothing a grinder wouldn't clean up....

6.7L forum still on top of the list so heads are still big and the cool club is still exclusive!. Lol...

It's a depreciating truck. Ford could care less... something better will be out in 10 years and these guys will be making fun of the 6.7L like they do the 7.3L.

You can barely see the stupid thing when it's installed anyways. Lol

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Or when the hood is closed. Mine is shut about %99.95 time I'd wager.

I gotcha beat. 99.96... Mines better... lol.

Shoot... I think mine sits 80% of the time these days. I drive it occasionally just keep the tires from getting flat spots... MT baja atzp3's ain't cheap! Lol

Give it another 4 years. There will be LOTS of single stack dirty money 6.7's floating around!!

Last edited:

jcain

Reaction score
this garbage trend...
10576164_604532442995283_120745046_n.jpg

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhh. Jcain.... I get it now...

Half the tire sticking outside the fender. Or more... lol

I used to laugh at that "stance" when all you saw was a rolling JCwhitney catalog truck rolling down the road driven by a family of BEANDIPS.

it somehow plagued the superduty community. Amnesty is working!!

superpsd

Reaction score
Needs some hydraulics and a tonneau cover with a big fiberglass wing...

The welds might not look the best but looks more than good enough for a work truck.

Latest posts

Members online