Stupid plastic intercooler pipe.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Well now let's get mad because I made a quick fix and didn't buy a product from you. Your probably mad because your jealous of my compound kit I built that performs flawlessly and didn't blow like you said

Did you paint it?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
its on the road and thats all that matters.. be bad ass if that was a mandrell bent piece! i bet id get a lot of facepalm action if i posted a underhood shot of my dually.. i have chit all cobbled together.. lol.. but it works and thats all i give 2 chits about..

live life full throttle

gfulton

Reaction score
its on the road and thats all that matters.. be bad ass if that was a mandrell bent piece! i bet id get a lot of facepalm action if i posted a underhood shot of my dually.. i have chit all cobbled together.. lol.. but it works and thats all i give 2 chits about..

live life full throttle

I'm sure most of you have seen the welding etc. that Redneck 6.0(Shawn Ellerton) would post up. Not pretty at all lol but it worked and thats all that mattered to him........

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have seen the welding etc. that Redneck 6.0(Shawn Ellerton) would post up. Not pretty at all lol but it worked and thats all that mattered to him........

Trust me I can weld. All I had was my tig and there was no cleaning the soot off all that. Tig isn't pretty unless it's clean. Especially aluminum.

higherlife

Reaction score
I like the fix. Great work. I have access to 3"-5" ss pipe but lack the welding experience. Only quick fixes on tractors ect..

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I like the fix. Great work. I have access to 3"-5" ss pipe but lack the welding experience. Only quick fixes on tractors ect..

I picked it up real quick. I took a farm ag class in school that taught stick. Once I tried it I got adicticted. When I built my turbo setup was the first time I ever tig welded and it's like an art. I'm only 22 so I guess i have the rest of my life to perfect it.

RedRice589

Reaction score
having fun selling your soul ? LOL

I got fiddy dollars waiting here for him!!!

I gotcha beat. 99.96... Mines better... lol.

Shoot... I think mine sits 80% of the time these days. I drive it occasionally just keep the tires from getting flat spots... MT baja atzp3's ain't cheap! Lol

Give it another 4 years. There will be LOTS of single stack dirty money 6.7's floating around!!

Mines shut so often the gas shocks that hold it up don't work anymore it slams shut lol

I'm not a ginger b*tch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know what you are.... You gots no hair on your dome.....

And the azz end on the ground like it's taking a dump with the front end jacked 2ft in the dam air!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

That's the only way to do it!!!

I've heard that's how you are.... Fugly yet useful.....

Latest posts

Members online