super duty picture thread:

83f350

Reaction score
Do the grill and the mirrors, would look Awesome. I Like that color! Do you have any side views of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here ya go, there older pictures though
2013-05-01_15-56-42_657.jpg

20131005_163207.jpg

and what it looked like when I bought it
621176_3969392066750_866584016_o_zps9ff4e467.jpg

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Inspired me to post up some before n after shots, here goes..

My 07 "traded an gone now, but not forgotten" miss the crew cab.

sasynuma.jpg

du4ase4a.jpg

eqesa4ys.jpg

qerymuhy.jpg

An my current truck 06

yra5yzev.jpg

ymy5yzem.jpg

anahere5.jpg

esamehu5.jpg

ry2uhesu.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
It's a simple question. Just trying to figure out what level of "dumb", that a regular cab truck is. He's of legal age to be considered a man, to answer the question, don't need the peanut gallery piping up.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Dumb like...stacks, roll pans, and over played cookie cutter ptm everything on black rims dumb?? Or..like...come on a public forum crying about your grandfather selling a truck dumb??

It's a simple question. Just trying to figure out what level of "dumb", that a regular cab truck is. He's of legal age to be considered a man, to answer the question, don't need the peanut gallery piping up.

Zac is of legal age to be considered a man too. And no, you didn't ask a "simple" question, you asks an asshole question, which, in turn deserves an asshole response. But because the internet badass isn't the persona I'd like to portray, and because I generally don't like being a douche: it's not dumb like either of the things you mentioned(mentioned only because you wanted to be a childish asshole), it's dumb because it greatly limits you to how much you can keep in the cab of your truck. But if you read past that, I also said that they look amazing(or rather some of them do). Now if you're done being a douche…actually, I don't care if you're done, because I refuse to entertain such stupidity and continue a derailment because you don't like my opinions, so I'm done.

Here's a little of my freshly washed pos:

unyne5e3.jpg

utudy7ud.jpg

Sometimes, I think it looks ok lol, but it still has a long ways to come before I'm satisfied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.