super duty picture thread:

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Standing tall.
IMAG0568.jpg

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Very nice. That truck has come along way since you started. It used to be 2wd right?

Yep up until about 6 months ago it was 2wd.

What size are those? Did you need spacers for the rear?

285/75-16's, I still don't think they're tall enough but they look bigger then I thought they would.
And it got 2" steel hubcentric spacers in between the rear wheels.

TrailerHauler I love that look

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

stroker2

Reaction score
If you fill those rear hubcaps with rocks they might just straiten out with some good highway speeds

I tried that. Went for a drive down the interstate (figured the high speeds would help) and during that some azzhat in a honda with a shattered windshield flipped me off as he passed on my left....but anyways, when i got back, i had a big hole in my hubcap and no rocks left inside :shrug:

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
truck looks awesome John, thanks for all the help installing my injectors over the phone BTW. I need to get ahold of you when I get home and order an Edge pyrometer probe for the CS. I need one badly.

Chad

No problem! Glad I could help! Also we have the pyrometer probe ready for when you get back!

Can't wait to see when your truck gets done man.

Tonka350

Reaction score
No problem! Glad I could help! Also we have the pyrometer probe ready for when you get back!

Can't wait to see when your truck gets done man.

awesome I can't wait to see it when it gets done also....wish you guys were closer up north than where you're at...are you guys going to the Lima Jamboree? I'm registering to show and taking some leave from work for it...can you PM me how much that pyrometer is? or does Marshall still have the one from his truck?

Chad

Latest posts

Members online