super duty picture thread:

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
awesome I can't wait to see it when it gets done also....wish you guys were closer up north than where you're at...are you guys going to the Lima Jamboree? I'm registering to show and taking some leave from work for it...can you PM me how much that pyrometer is? or does Marshall still have the one from his truck?

Chad

I'm not sure if Marshall still even has his truck to tell you the truth. I haven't talked to him since last spring. Last time I talked to him he was thinking about selling his truck. I am still unsure about Lima, I think it is the same weekend as TS down in Bowling Green. I know Some people that are planning on going, I hope I can make it.

Ford7.3SD

Reaction score
My ugly E99
photo-4.jpg

blackmonster

Reaction score
08 Harley

I took the snug top cap off. It is for sale if anyone wants to buy a Snug top 8ft bed.

Attachments

• JM4_small.jpg
    JM4_small.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 215
  • JM7_small.jpg
    JM7_small.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 171

Tonka350

Reaction score
I LOVED seeing your truck at Rudys last year! are you making another appearance this year? I'd like to ask you some questions on some parts you have on there if you go this year.

Chad

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I tried that. Went for a drive down the interstate (figured the high speeds would help) and during that some azzhat in a honda with a shattered windshield flipped me off as he passed on my left....but anyways, when i got back, i had a big hole in my hubcap and no rocks left inside :shrug:

hahah that is great LOL

fifty

Reaction score
yeahhh...I welded the stands to the wheels. Best I could come up with for now. I pulled the red ones out and have them on the orange ones up front. I was in a transition mode when I took the photo. a bit of...uhhh...is this going to hold so I can pull it the stuff out...yank it, relift it, set it down on taller stands to the front...

Tonka350

Reaction score
they make a 10 ton jackstand. I have a set and they are amazing...on 38's and 8" of lift my truck hangs off of them and the wheels are about a foot off the ground....expensive but most definitely the safest route.

Chad

fifty

Reaction score
These are 12 tons....and shhhhooooooorrrrrtttttt. Hincky yes...welded up nice...yep...going no where...I certainly hope so...Almost out from under the truck...yep...(soooo soon...I can taste it..)
Trevor has all my money right now, so I cant get the fancy ones. But they are in my near future for maintenence.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
They've got a set at TSC I've got my eye on. 10 tons and 28inches high. I know that ian't quite enough for you guys with huge lifts, but they'd be perfect for me.

Tonka350

Reaction score
the 10 tons I have are REALLY nice, they are 48" tall but they're about 120 bucks each.....but they're so worth it for doing big lifts and stuff...anything over 8" of lift is a BREEZE to work on with these things!!!

Chad

tmillburg

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323797927.667470.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323797996.300625.jpg

i removed pstroke badge and door trim and also took out tool box, iam goin with a tool chest instead

what do yall think?

fumble f***ed from my iphone

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.