super duty picture thread:

bng305

Reaction score
Looks great, and I had to go back and check the pics because I didn't even notice the bedliner. :thumbup:

jdc753

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I wana try to get the truck featured in diesel power never seen a truck like it in there!

Finally got my grill on!
IMG_0005copy1.jpg

Send Diesel Power that pic right there and I would bet good money that you would get in, would be a huge shock to me to not see it get in.

I'm normally not a big fan of pushing the tires out passed the body lines of the truck, but you got it pulled off nicely and I would definitely love reading about it in a magazine!

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Send Diesel Power that pic right there and I would bet good money that you would get in, would be a huge shock to me to not see it get in.

I'm normally not a big fan of pushing the tires out passed the body lines of the truck, but you got it pulled off nicely and I would definitely love reading about it in a magazine!

That is my goal is to get into diesel powe not the readers rides I want to get featured! How do I find there email or a phone number and who do I talk to? Thanks the truck isn't complete yet tho!

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
07 Powerstroke, The truck looks great. Probably one of my favorite PSD's and I'm ussually not a fan of red, but that truck is sweet. Did you ever get any tunes worked out?

KBROOKS

Reaction score
yes it is! alot better than the straight piped stock exhaust I had on there

Latest posts

Members online