Swamps Turbos

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
But he said it holds mike, we haven't both tested these waters heavily or anything.

Yeah when power stays the same or increases With lower pw ,we all know what that means. And yes .. We have. I would never even think of bothering trying what this person did. 15% is a big gamble.

isootmypants

Reaction score
I know what youre saying. I see exactly what you are pointing out. Dont get me wrong, yea ive noticed the 310 and 250 dynoes within 3hp and 100ftlbs. My question is why cant a stock hpfp keep 23,500 with 30% nozzles in the 250 tune? I didnt say anything about the 310 and 250 not being different. I did not say the tuning sucked for that reason. As you look back in my post, i say it runs 12.5 alllll day in the 250 tune. Not the 310. I never stated which tune sucked or didnt suck. I can see where youre getting at with not maintaining rp in 310 tune,especially with dyno #. I was stating, since installation, i have seen 235k

isootmypants

Reaction score
There is no way, that tune doesnt even lock the converter till 70mph, thats the 1/8 mile

Dude. I'm telling you. Numdia. Etown. Island. All day. We set the truck up for bracket racing at numdia on Wednesday and Friday for racing on Saturday. Ask anyone who might recall it. White ecsb. Black single stack. Black and white wheels

Latest posts

Members online