The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I got a bunch of stuff from them last week. Im sold. Customer for life. Nicest shti Ive ever seen.

The stuff is solid....for sure. I love how mine rides with the 3 link.
Everything I've bought from Trevor fit exactly right the first time...no modifications needed. I've installed enough aftermarket parts in my life to know that's a rare thing.

macsfx4

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on 2.5 carli commuter but I'm all confused some people run the leaf packs, some full leafs, some 4in block, i want my truck to sit dead level not even .25in higher in the rear. i was on pmf website and it says their kit to maintain level stance 3.5in block required, when carli says factory 2in block when using add a pack which would bring it to 4in right? i just don't know what route to go

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on 2.5 carli commuter but I'm all confused some people run the leaf packs, some full leafs, some 4in block, i want my truck to sit dead level not even .25in higher in the rear. i was on pmf website and it says their kit to maintain level stance 3.5in block required, when carli says factory 2in block when using add a pack which would bring it to 4in right? i just don't know what route to go

Carli with full leafs = 1-2" of rear over front rake. You'll need spacers for your front coil springs to stay level. I have a '15 with the Carli Commuter and full leafs, for reference.

sootie

Reaction score

carli kit with rear add-a-packs and F250 blocks sits dead level.

macsfx4

Reaction score
okay i just measured my truck at it sits 41' front and 41.5' rear roughly. i would love to ride on full leafs but there so damn pricy. any differences on stock f250 block with add a packs vs 4in block?

sootie

Reaction score
okay i just measured my truck at it sits 41' front and 41.5' rear roughly. i would love to ride on full leafs but there so damn pricy. any differences on stock f250 block with add a packs vs 4in block?

if you are talking about putting a 4" block under add-a-packs...ya the rear sits way too high and looks awful. you will also get ujoint/pinion vibration because the geometry is way off.

if you are talking about leaving the leafs stock and putting a 4" block under them, it will do absolutely nothing to improve ride. It will make the truck level if yours is currently an F250.

WydOpen

Reaction score

I'm running the PMF 2.5" Alpha kit with 5" rear block. I wanted to retain factory rake so it levels out when I tow our boat. My front measures 43.5" driver's side and 44" passenger side. Both rear fender wells measure out at 45". Again, that is with 2.5" springs front and 5" rear block.

macsfx4

Reaction score
if you are talking about putting a 4" block under add-a-packs...ya the rear sits way too high and looks awful. you will also get ujoint/pinion vibration because the geometry is way off.

if you are talking about leaving the leafs stock and putting a 4" block under them, it will do absolutely nothing to improve ride. It will make the truck level if yours is currently an F250.

Yes I'm sorry for the misunderstanding thank you for correcting. Yes it's a f250.

macsfx4

Reaction score
I'm running the PMF 2.5" Alpha kit with 5" rear block. I wanted to retain factory rake so it levels out when I tow our boat. My front measures 43.5" driver's side and 44" passenger side. Both rear fender wells measure out at 45". Again, that is with 2.5" springs front and 5" rear block.

Your truck looks great. I really don't tow anything so I wouldn't need any sort of rake. From my understanding with the add a packs must lift the rear roughly 2inches. Any pros and cons vs Carli commuter system and pmfs alpha system? Or is it mostly apples to oranges type thing. I'm actually going to run the same wheels you have 22x10 -24wrapped with a Toyo 35 m/t from your pictures I've saw it makes it have a really nice stance. I know I'll have to trim the bumper brackets and liner a little which is nothing IMO

WydOpen

Reaction score
Your truck looks great. I really don't tow anything so I wouldn't need any sort of rake. From my understanding with the add a packs must lift the rear roughly 2inches. Any pros and cons vs Carli commuter system and pmfs alpha system? Or is it mostly apples to oranges type thing. I'm actually going to run the same wheels you have 22x10 -24wrapped with a Toyo 35 m/t from your pictures I've saw it makes it have a really nice stance. I know I'll have to trim the bumper brackets and liner a little which is nothing IMO

I was considering PMF, Carli and Icon. The reason I went with PMF is because the Alpha series kit comes with either a short arm 4-link or 3-link arms and the kit comes standard with traction bars. But, you can't go wrong with any of those three manufacturers.

Good call on the Toyo M/T's. I've owned three sets on previous trucks and wish I would have went that route instead of the Nitto Trail Grapplers. They are louder than the Toyos. I'd also consider the Toyo R/T's. I'm probably going to get rid of these Trails in the next couple of months.

I just got a KD Fab Works bumper spacer kit. I still rub going in to reverse with the wheel cranked full right. It has put cuts in my left front tire (small minor cuts).

SarelPr3torius

Reaction score
How much are these trucks lower in the front than the rear in stock form? I'm a little confused some of you guys are running 4" blocks in the rear and 2.5 in the front and It looked to sit level, I don't understand how that works unless I'm not seeing it in the pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

macsfx4

Reaction score
I'm sure every truck sits different. mine is a 2015 f250 platinum and honestly it looks pretty dang level, if you put a tape to it mines a 1/2in lower in the front

macsfx4

Reaction score
I've been looking for about a year now on what different guys where running and like you mentioned its PMF, carli, or icon. I've never ridden in anything with a high qualtiy kit like those so I'm sure either one would be amazing to me I'm just looking for the best bang. moneys not the biggest issue but i would like to keep it around 2500 or so.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I am seriously curious about the kd bumper spacers mentioned? I have the bumper led bar mounts and I am not impressed. Are the spacers just blocks?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I punched up my own spacers at work. 1/4" stainless plate with two holes to match the bumper bolt hole pattern. They're as simple as it gets. 1/4" was all I needed but more would be done the same way. Hell, you could stack up washers if you just had to I suppose.

STROKERBO

Reaction score
I think it looks good like that man

Image1462541053.358595.jpgImage1462541066.496028.jpgImage1462541085.117563.jpg
266689f4ef7af4a858ef6183b8ff8035.jpg
d7635b9931d8eb1e7b16312c3cab605f.jpg
f70419bf65ffeff6e1dd60cc7b2f0475.jpg

Just installed my new 20x10 XD's with 40x15.50x20 Toyo open country M/T's

Attachments

• Image1462541053.358595.jpg
    Image1462541053.358595.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Image1462541066.496028.jpg
    Image1462541066.496028.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Image1462541085.117563.jpg
    Image1462541085.117563.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 152

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
That has what exactly to do with a leveled Super Duty thread?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.