The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Thanks man

I just have a problem when the truck looks like the fronts lower. I've found if I keep trucks an inch higher in the front that I can avoid that.

Never ran without the spacer. I can tell you that it rides incredible as it is. Even my dad, who is totally against anything aftermarket, tells me it rides much better than his stock f250.

On dead level ground the wheel well measurements are 1" taller in the front. It's very hard to tell. It's not like some guys where it's painfully obvious they need 3 or more inches of lift in the back. In that picture is about as exaggerated as it ever looks as far as the front being higher.

Thanks for the info really feeling that look. I'm considering something very similar.

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Thanks man

I just have a problem when the truck looks like the fronts lower. I've found if I keep trucks an inch higher in the front that I can avoid that.

Never ran without the spacer. I can tell you that it rides incredible as it is. Even my dad, who is totally against anything aftermarket, tells me it rides much better than his stock f250.

On dead level ground the wheel well measurements are 1" taller in the front. It's very hard to tell. It's not like some guys where it's painfully obvious they need 3 or more inches of lift in the back. In that picture is about as exaggerated as it ever looks as far as the front being higher.

I do like that look a lot! Debating going back to this style so many times lol

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Here's mine: 2.5" icon coils, 1" PMF bottom mount spacer, Carli Commuter Fox 2.0s, 3link, 4" traction blocks and 17" BMF DRTs with 37x13.50 Toyo RTs.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/05/eef2102ed4df2c7c5873f35533398870.jpg[/QUOTE]

I've always loved your truck! It has the perfect stance imo.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
3AE188FC-7965-48F4-9906-1DC4ADDD658C.jpg

06-sixoh

Reaction score
I tried to find that instagram, but couldnt. I really like the look of 37's on the factory wheel. Thats a really nice stance. Sidewall isnt popular anymore, but i still like it.

DC87

Reaction score
2013 leveled 1" bds and Fox shocks

2013 BDS 1" leveling kit and Fox shocks, love the way it sits. Thought I was going to need the 2.5 but didn't.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 384

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Kinda hard to tell...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/burb89/part%202/360CBC70-E32D-48D8-BFDE-8C449A70F3B7-2629-000004EC5C362499.jpg[/QUOTE]
Look nice man! Thanks

[QUOTE="06-sixoh, post: 1335868, member: 5743"]I tried to find that instagram, but couldnt. I really like the look of 37's on the factory wheel. Thats a really nice stance. Sidewall isnt popular anymore, but i still like it.[/QUOTE]

Same here and I agree, I prefer more side wall as well. I haven't searched very much but I haven't seen too many 17" or 18'' wheels that I like in the aftermarket world.

ccmac

Reaction score
My understanding is that a rough country 2" spacer, couple of bilstien shocks, and an alignment will suffice for a budget level without any adverse issues? I just purchased a 2015 f350 srw with the heavy service suspension and it sits very high in the rear, 2 inches should be perfect for the front and I'm not wanting to drop a lot of money on it trying to not make it ride like a one ton truck.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
I would imagine it would. Thats what I ran on my 06 for years, even after adding '350 blocks in the rear.

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
My understanding is that a rough country 2" spacer, couple of bilstien shocks, and an alignment will suffice for a budget level without any adverse issues? I just purchased a 2015 f350 srw with the heavy service suspension and it sits very high in the rear, 2 inches should be perfect for the front and I'm not wanting to drop a lot of money on it trying to not make it ride like a one ton truck.

I added some cam shims to get it aligned properly other then that
I'm running same as you mentioned.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

You'll need the cams to set caster and at least a drop bracket for the track bar if you want to do it right. A 2" spacer will pull the axle to the driver side quite a bit.

Latest posts

Members online