The Big 3 on one truck/Dyno

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm banking on a boost leak, tiny one. Going to take care of it this week, and hopefully get it back on the dyno soon!

Cpstanley

Reaction score
SCTx4 7015: P!P v8 LV 4
SCTx4 7015: AS/GH Race *newest version*
nGauge: Sp@rtan Warhammer Beta

I have GH tunes and was curious what you mean by "newest version." I got my tunes from NL October 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Great numbers guys. I've apparently missed something along the way. What does the AS associate with gear head mean?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Great numbers guys. I've apparently missed something along the way. What does the AS associate with gear head mean?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

******** no longer sells tunes for 6.7s. ******** sold them to Alberta. From which you buy from Mike.

Jomax

Reaction score
I have GH tunes and was curious what you mean by "newest version." I got my tunes from NL October 15.

The race tune has a bit more power now. That's all that has changed.

Notneb

Reaction score
I have a No Limit he has an S&B. The other difference is tire size. He is on 33" OD tires, mine are 34" OD.

Notneb

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding Mike at No Limits and Cory at Diesel and More here in Phoenix, really put in the effort to make this happen. Matt at Sp@rtan and the team at P!P also took time out of their busy schedules to get the tunes all ready to go, and answered emails and phone calls on weekends to help make this happen.

I want to stress that while all these companies and people may all be different, the customer service is amazing. To put in this kind of time and effort for absolutely no other reason than a genuine curiosity on what the results would be, is amazing. No matter what tuning platform you pick, you're going to have awesome customer service, which to me, matters most.

Again thanks to No Limit Fabrication, Diesel and More, Sp@rtan, Alberta Speed, P!P and Jomax for making this happen!

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Awesome community support from all the vendors!! Thanks to those who spent the time getting this done. THANK YOU!!!!!

Jomax

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding Mike at No Limits and Cory at Diesel and More here in Phoenix, really put in the effort to make this happen. Matt at Sp@rtan and the team at P!P also took time out of their busy schedules to get the tunes all ready to go, and answered emails and phone calls on weekends to help make this happen.

I want to stress that while all these companies and people may all be different, the customer service is amazing. To put in this kind of time and effort for absolutely no other reason than a genuine curiosity on what the results would be, is amazing. No matter what tuning platform you pick, you're going to have awesome customer service, which to me, matters most.

Again thanks to No Limit Fabrication, Diesel and More, Sp@rtan, Alberta Speed, P!P and Jomax for making this happen!

X2!!! It was great to finally meet Corey, great shop and crew! Will for sure send people his way that need a shop in the East valley!

Will plan a time to be back there with Corey when Tony is ready. I hope to have a No limit stage 2 intake by then. Would be cool to see the difference!

Dieselmore

Reaction score
X2!!! It was great to finally meet Corey, great shop and crew! Will for sure send people his way that need a shop in the East valley!

Will plan a time to be back there with Corey when Tony is ready. I hope to have a No limit stage 2 intake by then. Would be cool to see the difference!

Thanks Tony and David very nice meeting you guys! Good times.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.