the motor.....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
built motors dont exist in the 6.4 world yet LOL

Sorry to hear your luck mike, you might want to investigate why whatever poped poped, but 3 contribution codes says it was abused LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Screw it man! Build it better, faster, and stronger. Its just how we do it around here.

Im not in the same realm as you guys with your third gen ps but I am picking up a second motor for my truck here soon so I can start building a long block cuz Im sure 300/200's and heavy tuning arent conducive to motor longevity. Maybe Ill get to try one of Matt's cams!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Screw it man! Build it better, faster, and stronger. Its just how we do it around here.

Im not in the same realm as you guys with your third gen ps but I am picking up a second motor for my truck here soon so I can start building a long block cuz Im sure 300/200's and heavy tuning arent conducive to motor longevity. Maybe Ill get to try one of Matt's cams!

I can't build it any better. When a piston fail I can't do anything about that. Another identical motor is going in. I'm not worried in the least. Driving around everyday in a tune that makes 650 horse just asks for failures such as this. I think I've been very lucky to have never had a failure up until til now.

01platinum

Reaction score
Wow that sucks to hear but knowing you Mikey that truck won't be down long. Good to hear that you got another motor on standby for special occasions such as this.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Is this the same truck that was in diesel power a while back? If so you were making pretty crazy numbers hey? Is there not "high performance" internals for these motors yet? Last question, are you still planning on being in topeka this fall? Would really like to see the "bride" run?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I def need to get a spare stock motor with studs and stuff ready to go just in case...

Spatel23

Reaction score
Ive been looking for a spare motor at the right price as well. Its a necessity when daily driving with the power levels we are at I guess.

Latest posts

Members online