torque app for 6.7

PDT1081

Reaction score
Yours seems a little different than mine. This is at 40mph in town (regen).
Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-07-49.png

Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-08-40.png

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yours seems a little different than mine. This is at 40mph in town (regen).
Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-07-49.png

Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-08-40.png
holy chit! yours is way more even. but after I took that pic the last 2 sensors started climbing to around 1k° also... so I dont know if it was just warmijg up or not. I know the 2nd egt sensor hit 1220 then started to fall.. thats when I took the pic...

live life full throttle

PDT1081

Reaction score
are those min and max arrows on the dial?

live life full throttle

Yes. Yellow is min, red is max. Only problem with them is if they are not on the screen, it does not record it. Those are two different screens, so if I'm not looking at the egt screen, it won't record the highest value. I really should add an egt sensor to the other screen that I watch the most.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes. Yellow is min, red is max. Only problem with them is if they are not on the screen, it does not record it. Those are two different screens, so if I'm not looking at the egt screen, it won't record the highest value. I really should add an egt sensor to the other screen that I watch the most.
there ya go!

live life full throttle

PDT1081

Reaction score
I'm using it. After you download the app and get your OBD2 adapter, go to this post: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1322804-torque-pro-ford-6-7l-extended-pids-3.html#post14573134 and follow the directions. Do note though, one of the PIDs from that download does not work. I can't remember off the top of my head if it was the Coolant or Transmission temp. Whichever it is, the PID already programmed in the App works.

*I hate linking to another Ford forum, but I also believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Got bored today and was checking to see if any progress had been made on PIDs for the 6.7. If you click the above link and go to page 36 you can download a new set of extended PIDs. They have figured out the PIDs for Fuel Rail Pressure, fan speed, command fuel amount for each cylinder, exhaust back pressure, oil life percentage, distance since last oil change, Fuel Balance Correction for each cylinder, amongst others.

They've also figured out how to read individual tire pressures. It's not working on my 13 so I have to look into that a little bit. ABS wheel speed is another they have found that isn't currently working for me either.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Got bored today and was checking to see if any progress had been made on PIDs for the 6.7. If you click the above link and go to page 36 you can download a new set of extended PIDs. They have figured out the PIDs for Fuel Rail Pressure, fan speed, command fuel amount for each cylinder, exhaust back pressure, oil life percentage, distance since last oil change, Fuel Balance Correction for each cylinder, amongst others.

They've also figured out how to read individual tire pressures. It's not working on my 13 so I have to look into that a little bit. ABS wheel speed is another they have found that isn't currently working for me either.

ya know, my app updated today and i was wondering exactly what you just posted about.. was wondering if they added anything.. bad ass man!! thanks for posting that info!!

PDT1081

Reaction score
ya know, my app updated today and i was wondering exactly what you just posted about.. was wondering if they added anything.. bad ass man!! thanks for posting that info!!

If ya read through, I believe there was someone that posted the formula for using an egt probe in the EGR delete plate on deleted trucks. I'm not deleted yet so I don't know that it works.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Solved the TPMS and ABS Wheel Speed issue I was having. I have 2 adapters. A cheapo Vgate Scan, and an MX/OBDLINK. The cheapo won't read the TPMS or ABS sensors. The MX will. I can now monitor the pressure in each tire individually.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Solved the TPMS and ABS Wheel Speed issue I was having. I have 2 adapters. A cheapo Vgate Scan, and an MX/OBDLINK. The cheapo won't read the TPMS or ABS sensors. The MX will. I can now monitor the pressure in each tire individually.
i looked at it all this morning. my cheapo obd reader worked for the wheel speed and tpms too. im not sure where the exhaust back pressure reading comes from which i think is pre dpf in the exhaust so mine doesn't read it as its not there...

live life full throttle

trugertha

Reaction score
Anyone know if this will work if I split my port and run this and a minimax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anyone know if this will work if I split my port and run this and a minimax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could but the app/pids/minimaxx will probably be slow to update. I tried to run my dashdaq and SCT at the same time and it was way to slow.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
would be super bad ass if it read egt from the egr pipes so that when one deleted it, it would be set! thats about the only thing im lacking for monitoring.. fuel rail pressure is bad ass too!!!!

live life full throttle

PDT1081

Reaction score
would be super bad ass if it read egt from the egr pipes so that when one deleted it, it would be set! thats about the only thing im lacking for monitoring.. fuel rail pressure is bad ass too!!!!

live life full throttle

If you go to the link, somebody had posted the equation you need. At least somebody was working on it, not sure if they had it working quite right. It's one you'll have to type in yourself.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If you go to the link, somebody had posted the equation you need. At least somebody was working on it, not sure if they had it working quite right. It's one you'll have to type in yourself.
oh ok.. is that where you go to customize or whatever it is?...

live life full throttle

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
For anybody wondering, I bought a V-link OBD-11 bluetooth adapter and it won't work or at least mesh with my 2011 6.7L powerstroke's OBD-II interface. I'm not really sure why that is either as it works just fine on our 2006 6.0L powerstroke and the torque app seems to monitor it. I may need to buy another adapter or one of the brands that the other guys have purchased. I knew this V-link was cheap at $22 on ebay but it also defintely wasn't the cheapest option on their either... Just figured I'd give all those interested a heads up!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.