Tow powers

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
Just go with the IIS turbos. NOS_GSR will tell you nothing is better:poke:

If your gonna try and bash me might as well get my name right "dwayne".

As for my "OPINION" yes Id get the II over tow powers any day no reason to waste money. And for you "Keyboard Cowboys" knock it off, its the internet and were supposed to be on the same side. Even if Im not sporting Elites parts Im still driving a Powerstroke.

White_monster

Reaction score
That's great you like II stuff. Guess you get good service from them. I wouldn't touch there stuff with a 10' pole. Thing is, opinions are like a$$holes and everyone has one.

Dzchey21

Reaction score

As for my "OPINION" yes Id get the II over tow powers any day no reason to waste money. And for you "Keyboard Cowboys" knock it off, its the internet and were supposed to be on the same side. Even if Im not sporting Elites parts Im still driving a Powerstroke.

Keyboard cowboys... when was the last time your truck drove?

You should have dropped it... no activity I almost a month on this thread. But we can discuss why one set of turbos is better than the other if u like

How many miles were on your IIs before you sold them to heavyhaul?

Last edited:

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
yeah Dustin the keyboard cowboy was directed towards you. That set had like 5K on it. Why? Stop acting all big and bad cuz when we were in Denver it wasnt like that.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
There is a reason why all the bad attitude towards II. The appearance of not backing their parts. Before you say I don't know the whole story; which they all say, I know enough to say be leery of them. Yes I have their pump, but if it were today I would go another direction. One that I know they will take care of any carnage that happens from their parts.

jdgleason

Reaction score

Man really? Keyboard cowboys huh? Speakin of keyboard cowboy all Ive heard from you is "II is way better". The comment I made that you got mad at earlier was supposed to spark some talk about one vs the other. Wasnt a shot at you at all. So now, lets hear it- why do you think II is better? What is it you dont like about the precisions? What truly sets one above the other?

I guess we will compare product to product and leave the company itself out of it. The moral and ethical stuff against II aside (since you know those guys your opinion is a little biased).

And if youre gonna call somebody a keyboard cowboy you should direct it toward someone it applies to; say, me, for instance. Dustin is anything but; he is one of the innovators of the sport, and has been pushin the 6.4 game since day 1. As soon as youre the first on the planet with a particular setup (twice) and have made some of your own parts cuz no one else thought of it yet, then call him out. Now, lets hear about your damn turbos.

BFT

Reaction score
before people start swinging for the fences all i have to say is STFU! if you cant add to an intelligent conversation on a comparison between the 2 then i say simply to STFU, again.

keep this on track if you want to open up another can of worms, nos. being a nut swinger for industrial is not enough reason to say one turbo is superior over the other, or that whatever they have for a product is hands down the best for the 6.4.

there have been a couple bad experiences already and people let out to dry with their product, and simply saying that you will say something to help someone isn't enough for me to think twice. a company should stand by its product regardless without someone trying to help out or do favors.

im sure that industrial doesn't like the fact that they have someone coming on line and representing their product in such a matter.

last but not least... before you go after dustin, i suggest you buy shirts that aren't from the baby gap before you start running your mouth:poke:

keep it on track guys!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
As for my "OPINION" yes Id get the II over tow powers any day no reason to waste money.

now this is where you made yourself look stupid. IIRC my tow powers made more power than your setup, my numbers were uncorrected to boot, with way less fuel.

as for the denver comment, you werent talking like billy badass there, so there woulda been no reason to address you, well except for one night, and dustin wasnt there. let it go jon.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
How am I the keyboard cowboy? I drive my truck work on my truck and talk about my truck... you just talk.

As far as the Denver thing goes I was nice to you I let you talk I'm all about a good convo. You had good things to.say about elite you even went to elite to talk with tadd then less than a week you were bashing him and his products. So who's the one who talks different on the internet again....?

Back on topic yes II TURBOS are cheaper... but there is a reason. A bone stock k31 compressor wheel flows a decent amount of air but a billet counter part made for a compressor housing that doesn't have an compressor map width enhancement groove. Or the fact that billet wheels are made to handle higher pressure ratios which are already kinda high for the size turbos we run and boost we see is just made to flow more air than an off the shelf turbo.

I wont run II parts on my truck ever after the dealings i have heard of, dont care on the whole side of the story, dont want to fill my injectors full of metal

Last edited:

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
Im not trying to start chit but Im sick of everytime theres a turbo question come up I get brought into it for no ***ing reason. Ive always tried to help everyone just like at DPC when I towed Shone to Elite when he was our biggest competition. My experience with II has been more then great they have went above and beyond with me.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Im not trying to start chit but Im sick of everytime theres a turbo question come up I get brought into it for no ***ing reason. Ive always tried to help everyone just like at DPC when I towed Shone to Elite when he was our biggest competition. My experience with II has been more then great they have went above and beyond with me.

Cool. Thats way respectable. I wish i had gotten to talk to you more in person, I wanted to pick your brain as to your experiences with II's turbos vs elites. Im tryin to learn and get some perspective here.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Like I said this morning the thread was a month old you should have just let it go...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

what you did for shone, when I was the one that asked you, was way cool man. you're not brought into every turbo thread, just a couple, on different motors in the last week or so.

and how brady went beyond with you is a personal thing, which we dont want to know about. LOL

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I have removed my II turbos. I never had a problem with them. They worked good. I don't think they ever spooled faster than stock and I was hoping for more mid range. But good. I took them off because my brand new fuel pump from II exploded after only 10 hrs of driving. I am talking to some lawyers because I have been played somewhere. So I can't comment any more. I would never put there stuff on my truck again.

Anyone want to buy some turbos? LOL

10 hrs is one days driving for me. About 500 miles. One day ONE DAY!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.