Truck Jam Piedmont Dragway Oct. 20th

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Im good now. I wasnt sure if that was it or not, so, I figured that whatever was in there, wanted to get out, REAL BAD... So, I let it all go, and feel much better now... LOL

Beers got warm waiting on you Monday corb. Lol just messing. Me and a few guys decided to get wasted at noon at hooters and got kicked out. Good times!

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Beers got warm waiting on you Monday corb. Lol just messing. Me and a few guys decided to get wasted at noon at hooters and got kicked out. Good times!

Dude, I was so far behind, that I thought I was first... LOL Sorry I didnt make linkup. I left crestview around 4:00 pm, and made it to Baton Rouge around 9:00... and ran to the commode... Tummy was not happy at all....

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Dude, I was so far behind, that I thought I was first... LOL Sorry I didnt make linkup. I left crestview around 4:00 pm, and made it to Baton Rouge around 9:00... and ran to the commode... Tummy was not happy at all....

Lol it's all good man just bustin balls.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Lol it's all good man just bustin balls.

Since I was all ***ked up heading out this way, I neglected to post up much of a timeline on here as I said that I would. I put up a bit on the facebook, and got a few family members and friends rounded up in Baton Rouge, and was the guest speaker at a wounded warrior golf event in san antonio. But I will put out a better timeline on here for the return trip. So long as my O ring doesnt get leaky like it did heading out this way! LOL

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Since I was all ***ked up heading out this way, I neglected to post up much of a timeline on here as I said that I would. I put up a bit on the facebook, and got a few family members and friends rounded up in Baton Rouge, and was the guest speaker at a wounded warrior golf event in san antonio. But I will put out a better timeline on here for the return trip. So long as my O ring doesnt get leaky like it did heading out this way! LOL

Lol Imodium man! I learned that from tailgating and drinking for 10 hours.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
How far are you from a Hooters near I-10? Give me a mile marker, And Ill plot it on the NAV... LOL

Well I live in iberville parish off of I-10 which is 20 miles outside of BR towards Texas but I work and get drunk in BR lol. The hooters is off of college drive can't miss it from I-10.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.