tuner options

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I don't think he is. I know Nate Berges has been really enjoying Eric's emissions equipment on, tuning. Maybe pretty good power too when he dyno'd it.

True statement here :pimp:

Eric's DPF on tunes give the truck the extra push you're looking for and his tuning is always right on. Truck drives as plush as stock, smooth shifts and all, but has that extra boogie to go right along with it too. Burns up 35s with ease.

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
We ran some dpf on tuning and truck ran great for a bit, but then after a while started getting really crappy mileage. I would deff go DPF off if all possible. I think the DPF clogs easy with those.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
How much power does it add Nate?

I didn't hit the rollers with the truck but I remember hearing somewhere in the low to mid 400s at the wheels Dustin. It runs real nice. Eric went 13.8s with my combo I'm running now if my memory serves me. All emissions in place too. Not here to start any funny talk, just stating what I remember from before. Been a while.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Cool thanks for that. I have no interest in anything other than stock but good to know.

Truck seam to Regen ok?

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Cool thanks for that. I have no interest in anything other than stock but good to know.

Truck seam to Regen ok?

Yeah, regen is actually better tuned. Possibly cause the fuel burns hotter so I'm not creating as much carbon build up? Whatever it may be, I see less regen than when I'm not tuned, go figure.

Latest posts

Members online