tuner options

WHY NOT

Reaction score
On HOT with the DPF on my truck did 395/804. I really enjoy driving my truck now that some parts are sitting in the shed. It always seemed to go into regen about a mile from home anytime I went on a long trip. Milage and power are both quite a bit better that the DPF on tunes, plus it sounds great

Last edited:

Mpoage

Reaction score
Ive run the Innovative tunes on my truck for about 30k miles and I have the old style torq2 and if you turn it up to much the truck will pick up and go for a little ways then fall on its face. They said the updated torq2 has a wire that goes to the transmission to fix that problem. I have since taken the torq2 off and switch the sct over to the street tune and its a solid 50-75 horse extra. I can't run the performance tune due to the truck falling on its face like I described earlier. The truck runs pretty good on this street tune but I'm pretty sure that the dpf is starting to get clogged due to regen occurring more often and it has that bad exhaust smell all the time as well.

kevin

Reaction score
I have a mini max on mine and love it! I ran it dpf on for awhile but I like it much better dpf off

Chris

Reaction score
Weve seen 368 out of a 2011 truck with a S&B intake and stock everything else. truck was on 37 inch toyos.

Most dpf off/mini maxx trucks do 460-465.

Latest posts

Members online