Tuning

Chris1976

Reaction score
For quite some time I have heard that the 6.7 will not make more than 500 whp do to air and fuel issues or whatever the case my be. On the other hand, also hearing with time more will come. Now, are we far enough along to know which is correct?

Also, from what I understand SPE is using H&S MCC to tune the 6.7 with more power than the H&S tunes. If this is true wouldn't H&S step up their game? Or do I not fully understand what is going on? And fill free to correct me if i am wrong with any of this.

All information and thoughts are welcome and appreciated!

3brorce

Reaction score
Custom tuning has been going on for years. Look at SCT and how many companies build custom tunes for them that make much more power than the box tunes.

3brorce

Reaction score
Im not saying HS wont step it up but when it comes to adding parts and getting the max out of those parts I dont think there is anyway a box tune can keep up.

TheBigNasty

Reaction score
I'm thinking its time to finally tune mine. I may have missed it, but any chance I can run the SPE tune on one of the new street tuners with MCC, or do I need to sell a testicle for an old MM? Pm if necessary

DocBar

Reaction score
Coming from a dinosaur owner, wouldn't you 6.7 guys be better off to let the tuning shops do some R&D, blow up their motors, and deliver y'all some quality tunes a little later down the road? Remember the carnage that the 7.3 and , especially, the 6.ho left behind?

I would think you could live with your ~350ish rwhp for a few years, just to keep it alive and under warranty.

Yes, I'm effing jealous. Please don't rub it in.:grouphug:

Latest posts

Members online