Ultimate Callout Challenge

slc6oh

Reaction score
Was all excited about mpd but something had to have been not right...

Ole warren camp putting solid #s down. I feel like of all 6oh that thing just works and has forever. Wonder what changed for the extra power?

TRUBBS

Reaction score
diesel sellers lost a trans line, Twice which dq'd them (official score in the books 0.01Hp & tq)

although its labeled as "diesel sellers" truck, its really Chavis's personal truck who unlike the way hes portrayed on the show is actually really smart with Dmax's. He buiit the truck himself clear back when he was working for trent neil at EPR before it tanked, then went to II before getting offered a job at Diesel-Douchers (probably just wanted him to be a TV star)

j.mo

Reaction score
I guess that whole thing was a total set up pony show plug for fleece.
They miraculously had all the ATF, rags, and ratchets set up already. Then they wiped things clean, tightened the lines back up, drove it off the dyno. Fleece walked off with their lines and diesel sellers drove the truck back to the trailer and left. It was all set up for the cameras

BOSS450

Reaction score
I guess that whole thing was a total set up pony show plug for fleece.
They miraculously had all the ATF, rags, and ratchets set up already. Then they wiped things clean, tightened the lines back up, drove it off the dyno. Fleece walked off with their lines and diesel sellers drove the truck back to the trailer and left. It was all set up for the cameras

Um... Really? That makes complete sense. He was just blowing through the trans trying to run it. Are you at the event?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Well when you have zero time to tune and show up the morning of and all you did was just throw fuel and nitrous at it.... really all they could do was pray for big numbers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.