Ultimate Callout Challenge

PSD_VA

Reaction score
And I'm assuming that's there time so 6 for us east coasters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSD_VA

Reaction score
Just my best guess. They might stream some other stuff going on during the day maybe around the shop or some thing. If I see or hear anything I'll post up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
I have a video of almost every truck on Holderdown FB page and doing some snap chat also.

Event went decently smooth actually just a long day. I look like lobster also lol

I'll be doing live feeds again today

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
96697e5b4a54585e0625e722195cc3b9.jpg
Not a duramax guy, but that's a slick setup.

Props to them for the effort!

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I don't know why he would lie. They were cast.
IIRC the term was "lightly ported stock heads" if that's the case I should have sent my heads that way haha
I'm just waiting for Drew at D&J to get into some Powerstroke parts... sit down and hold on tight when he does
He was working on some steel ring land billet pistons for the 6.4L at one point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
IIRC the term was "lightly ported stock heads" if that's the case I should have sent my heads that way haha

He was working on some steel ring land billet pistons for the 6.4L at one point.

Still is :)

People dont realize you can make decent power on 6.4 heads when you force feed a ton of air through them, they are going to eventually make power, its just not in the efficiency range we would mostly like to see

I know Drew is going to do some very great things, but there have been a LOT of good machinists involved in the 6.4 industry for years, there's just a limitation of platform.

FWIW, they really really do love spray, and anyone who has sprayed a big fuel 6.4 knows it. Mine went from 867 to 1362.. with 2 stages..

BOSS450

Reaction score

I have stock heads on my 1400 hp 6.4. I completely believe him. My 150s,single turbo, and three stages vs his 200s, trips, and like 5 stages

Latest posts

Members online