Upcoming build

hirevn

Reaction score
Sick truck hirevn! Can you take a pic of where your traction blocks attach to the frame?

I will try and get one posted up when it stops raining and i can get under the truck without getting wet lol. That part actually was easier than i thought, i bought 3 new cobalt 3/8th bits and drilling the frame was pretty easy with a good drill and sharp bits. There is really only one good spot on the frame for these and they fit like there suppose to be there, didn't even have to move or protect anything from getting hit with the drill bit.

Here is a front underneath shot i forgot to post, just showing the dual stabilizers.

hirevn

Reaction score
Sick truck hirevn! Can you take a pic of where your traction blocks attach to the frame?

Sorry it took so long, crappy weather and busy schudule but got some pics of the mounts. You can see they are just forward of the fuel tank and right behind the body mounts. There is an inch or two of wiggle room either way but fit to the frame perfect in this area.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks great. we got similar builds. love the stabilizers, sooo clean.

hirevn

Reaction score
Spot on! As with all these budgetless builds I would recommend amp steps.

After my budget recoops from this project some Amp steps may be in my future. I am 6'.2" and that first step up is still a little tough for me with my old knees.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.