Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
It's a strange one.....

Also these injectors seem to fuel a lot harder than the 75% nozzles I'm used to seeing.....

I was certainly surprised at how much fuel was there...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Whatever it is....it's apparently a tough egg to crack. EGTs are an issue....even with the RCD file. (900 on flat ground....1200+ degrees cruise set @ 70 climbing a mild freeway overpass )

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thats exactly what my temps look like on all files, street, race etc. im surprised though especially with those nozzles, whats boost look like? The outside air temp is a killer it hasnt been below 90 at all here in ct. We had one cool rainy night a few weeks ago and temps were leaps and bounds cooler running on the highway.

Is it smokey?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I have no idea now that Matt has it what its like. Eric's extreme X hazed all the time and would black out the sun at the blip of the throttle. LOL. Not a huge deal he said He would be happy to pull fuel when I'm ready. RCD tune is streetable. Just normal driving it's almost smoke free unless you get underneath the turbo. I did one wot run in this tune...was at 1680 degrees in less than a 1/8 mile. Turbo would clean up most of the fuel but there was still a bit there at wot. Boost was around 27 IIRC.

I towed my jeep to Gearhead so I would have a ride home. With tow haul locked on I could maintain 860 degrees on flat ground at 62 mph. Any faster and the trans shifted and egts would climb to almost 1200.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
With everything done tuning is the last piece of the puzzle, once its dialed in you'll be a happy camper. But with a single of that size its not going to be a tow pig by any means. But it will be a fun little street truck.

Latest posts

Members online