Want Single Shots

RRKR

Reaction score
Howdy...I'm new round here.

I'm looking for a good reputable vendor(s) to get me some re-built single shot injectors and programmer to run with it. Probably a 6 position or so. Don't want to go back with split shots..... Preferably in Texas so I can drive to him from Temple Texas.
Evidently I have lost one. Rough idle, white smoke. Checked # 8 and it drew down the idle when I unhooked it, as did the others on the drivers side. The harness was good. Havent gone to the other side to check yet, but its surely gonna be one over there. Thanks

2001 F250 7.3

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
We are located in Jasper, TX and can set you up with a good package of injectors and a chip.

RRKR

Reaction score
I can sure nuff get to Jasper. Is this a shift on the fly type?
I'm looking for settings at about 100-120hp , 80, tow, valet type, no start, high idle, etc.
I need someone close so I can bring my cores and leave with the new ones in hand.

Can give me a ballpark figure ....by PM.....Thanks man!

ghohouston

Reaction score
Hey bud if you want to save some coin, im about to sell my truck, and I will be selling my Rosewood 238/100 hybrids, if you bought them, ill throw the chip in

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
If you are looking for new Complete Performance is a good vendor. I also can vouch for Ghohouston would be good if you want used, local to me and is a good guy.

Derail, Bobby are you going to be with the cp guys at ennis? Also, will they be at the sanger races next weekend?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
If you are looking for new Complete Performance is a good vendor. I also can vouch for Ghohouston would be good if you want used, local to me and is a good guy.

Derail, Bobby are you going to be with the cp guys at ennis? Also, will they be at the sanger races next weekend?

Nope, I wont be down there and I believe they will be there.... We are looking at a full summer of events

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Howdy...I'm new round here.

I'm looking for a good reputable vendor(s) to get me some re-built single shot injectors and programmer to run with it. Probably a 6 position or so. Don't want to go back with split shots..... Preferably in Texas so I can drive to him from Temple Texas.
Evidently I have lost one. Rough idle, white smoke. Checked # 8 and it drew down the idle when I unhooked it, as did the others on the drivers side. The harness was good. Havent gone to the other side to check yet, but its surely gonna be one over there. Thanks

2001 F250 7.3

If you unplug a injector and the idle drops.... That injector is working fine..

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

ghohouston

Reaction score
Rough idle can be a number of things, icp sensor, ipr, or the wiring to these sensors. Could be an u.v.c.h. Does the white smoke just occur on first start of the day? How often do you change your fuel filter? How old are your current injectors?

ghohouston

Reaction score

Thank you sir!

Latest posts

Members online