We can rebuild it

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Well there has been a change, Elite quoted us a price on a complete custom motor and I took it. Cheaper than going through the used one and rebuilding it. It will be a 16:1 compression, coated pistons, stage 1 cam, stage 2 heads, coated bearings (if I remember right) so many calls this morning back and forth hard to remember all of it. Jim is telling me that I am leaving a lot of power on the table. This thing will rock when they are done tweaking it! Ohh and an intake from GOGO diesel.

now were talkin nasty !! :rockon:

mike@haller's

Reaction score
if it wasnt so hard to turn I would have washed it already.we'll get her cleaned up good for you though. really looking forward to seeing the results after some tuning with this new motor

Erikclaw

Reaction score
if it wasnt so hard to turn I would have washed it already.we'll get her cleaned up good for you though. really looking forward to seeing the results after some tuning with this new motor

Haha, I haven't tried turning it while being towed before. I am interested to see what you guys can do. :evil

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I might have to take a trip down south and meet some of you guys, or not, then it will make me spend more money on more power.

osiris

Reaction score

Hey, you guys never clean up my stuff? WTF lol

F350

Reaction score
He was pretty clean the other day when I was in there first thing in the morning but that couldve been because it was first thing. Lol

Dustin was he clean at the wedding?

osiris

Reaction score
shut your mouth dirty mike and text me or call me when you get a chance...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
He was pretty clean the other day when I was in there first thing in the morning but that couldve been because it was first thing. Lol

Dustin was he clean at the wedding?

I dunno... maybe you should have showed up?

Sent from my DROIDX

F350

Reaction score
I dunno... maybe you should have showed up?

Sent from my DROIDX

I wish I would've but I couldn't maybe if u would've returned a call or text I would've given you ur wedding gift already lol

I am sorry that I missed it though

And since I missed it the least you could do for me is help me build my truck I mean come on:doh::

Latest posts

Members online