We can rebuild it

F350

Reaction score
Oh and let me be the the first to say happy one weeks anniversary. I bet no one has told u that!

F350

Reaction score
Erik your truck is sick man I bet that lift kit took some time to make. Nice looking rig

F350

Reaction score
I thought it was custom made the first time I saw it and it doesn't help that I live in Cheyenne and don't see too many of those lifts cruising around. Lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah, they seem to be getting lower not taller in that area. LOL It is a Pure Performance dessert race kit.

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, it will be the same set up as before just coated pistons and bearings. Probably different tuning too.

Just make sure you run a radiator this time brah:poke:.
But seriously who tuning are you considering running with this time around?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Just make sure you run a radiator this time brah:poke:.
But seriously who tuning are you considering running with this time around?

Damn really?! I was running a radiator, just not the lower hose. KEM, Hallers gets Mike to custom make them to their specs. Run it, talk to him, he sends a new tune and on and on. They are supposedly doing some tricks with the VGT how and when the veins open and close. It can be ran with the Livewire I already have.

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Damn really?! I was running a radiator, just not the lower hose. KEM, Hallers gets Mike to custom make them to their specs. Run it, talk to him, he sends a new tune and on and on. They are supposedly doing some tricks with the VGT how and when the veins open and close. It can be ran with the Livewire I already have.

I couldn't resist, my bad :D
That's cool, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything negative about Mike's tuning. The guy know's his $h!t. What were you running Innovative?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I couldn't resist, my bad :D
That's cool, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything negative about Mike's tuning. The guy know's his $h!t. What were you running Innovative?

Yeah, it has been running Innovative for about a year or so. Now I guess I am a KEM honk. LOL

sounds like a great build!!! Always new great things coming from the 6.4 world, cant wait to own one

They are great trucks that is for sure! :ford: :walkin:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Update: Motor is on hold until the pistons arrive, when they do it will be assembled. MDP ccv mod is off. There is no baffling in it so the liquid doesn't drain back to the motor and flies out with the air. The fitting that screws into the motor for the air to escape is also too small 3/8" or so. Rudy's is designing a new kit that is suppose to be pretty nice, that one is going on.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I can't really remember how the MPD CCV re-route was setup. Care to elaborate Erik? I guess I am confused as to why there is an issue with it by your description above.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
There needs to be a baffle in the ccv so it separates the liquid oil from the air that is escaping. When it comes out there is oil suspended in it. If it isn't baffled out it will go down the hose along with the air. Well there isn't one in MDP's little billet piece. Also where it connects to the motor the opening isn't big enough. Needs to be 1" I believe or 3/4" can't remember. This is what I was told when they took it off my motor.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Got ya. I used 1" on mine and routed it to atmosphere. I haven't seen any residue at my dump though. I'm sure I will one of these days, but not anytime soon. It definitely hazes though....and flat out stinks. LOL

eric.davis

Reaction score
I still have mine dumped at the cab mount behind the front passenger tire. Still haven gotten to routing it further back yet. At times it looks as if I have a fire that just got put out especially once the trucks up to temp.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.