Swsignal5

Reaction score
Did you ever dyno it before?

Yeah 605.
51d15fbd65fbd6642202d8a9c71b5faa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50_shooter

Reaction score
I'm running the Garrett GT4094. Jared is putting a Precision 82 on his white truck.

Jared said at one point he was putting a precision 6466 on, iirc. Ive got an elite 6466 kit sitting in my garage waiting for the dual fueler to get shipped. Getting sick of looking at it sit there, lol. I would have thought the df would have been the easy part to get...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Jared said at one point he was putting a precision 6466 on, iirc. Ive got an elite 6466 kit sitting in my garage waiting for the dual fueler to get shipped. Getting sick of looking at it sit there, lol. I would have thought the df would have been the easy part to get...

just depends whose you were looking to get !

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
oh okay my bad

Lol well I put my foot in my mouth. I was running a GT4094 up until about 15 mins ago. Switching to the Precision 6466... just too many positive things to ignore with Precision turbos.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Lol well I put my foot in my mouth. I was running a GT4094 up until about 15 mins ago. Switching to the Precision 6466... just too many positive things to ignore with Precision turbos.

When you get this rig back I gotta come see it, I'm in SE Ohio too. I Wana see what it's like so I know what I want.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
If it's out, do it right and DON'T put stock rods back in it!! i think Carillo does rods for these but not sure how good they are? Wonder if Oliver does rods for the 6.7, we use those in the mustang and thunderbird.

Keith

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online