What have you done to your powerstroke today?

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Classed up the farm truck a bit...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 106

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Plastidip grill and side vents.
Had to take crappy picture this morning due to being so late.
ure7yhe2.jpg

segybu4u.jpg

u6uvebu6.jpg
uru3yje4.jpg

I attempted to use touch up paint and a small brush to paint the king ranch but that did not turn out so well.
Maybe another time.
Thinking about spraying the inner portion behind the vents tan. I think it would be subtle and give it a nice pop.
I am also going to do the flares, front and rear bumpers and leave only the tan on the rocker panels.
if I really like it may paint it down the road.
love this plastidip. Do not like it rub it off and start again lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
]

I attempted to use touch up paint and a small brush to paint the king ranch but that did not turn out so well.
Maybe another time.
Thinking about spraying the inner portion behind the vents tan. I think it would be subtle and give it a nice pop.
I am also going to do the flares, front and rear bumpers and leave only the tan on the rocker panels.
if I really like it may paint it down the road.
love this plastidip. Do not like it rub it off and start again lol.

how durable is it? I just bought my first can last weekend and want to try it out on my grill but not sure how it will hold up.

Garrett

dsberman94

Reaction score
how durable is it? I just bought my first can last weekend and want to try it out on my grill but not sure how it will hold up.

Garrett

Pretty durable. Instead of chipping of a grille like paint it's more rubbery so it doesn't chip to easily. It's like a latex glove. Flexes a lot, hard to chip or tear.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Did rear brakes thinking it'd fix the squeal.... Might be fronts lol also night shaded the mirror lenses. Now to rebadge it and plastidip the mirror chrome and fender badges.

kjdavis

Reaction score
Took out my 20" dual row bar and put two 20" single row bars in its place, one flood, one spot beam. The flood is plugged into my factory foglight wiring using an adapter harness while the spot beam comes on with my high beams.

616A0704-725D-481E-A03A-973904734085_zpscjjnmvum.jpg

taterthedog

Reaction score
Set my alarm for 4pm, (on night shift), today so I could get up and take off my studded tires for the summer. Looked out the window and decided, frig it, I'll get another day or two out of them.
7a6ydyra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Did rear brakes thinking it'd fix the squeal.... Might be fronts lol also night shaded the mirror lenses. Now to rebadge it and plastidip the mirror chrome and fender badges.

I hate brake squeal. Just put hawk pads on and I squeal all the time. So ready to take them off for something else.

imelmo

Reaction score
New brakes, rotors, bearings, seals, shocks, and tires all around for Sherbert. Drives like a Cadillac now. :D

752BDA11-F639-4294-9ECB-18BEE5E9F747_zpsaytmwwed.jpg

71E07881-F552-4A4E-8B53-EAC33364E3EB_zps7dlzserf.jpg

Buck1

Reaction score
Replaced track bar ball joint, took off Pro Comp dual stabilizer kit and put on Icon. Night and day difference! So much better. Changed front diff fluid.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online