What have you done to your powerstroke today?

12stroker

Reaction score
6E1F1170-0A30-4731-9BFF-53C4D76E0F25_zps8zbo89ob.jpg

Picked up something shinny for mine LOL

Nj67

Reaction score
Got a killer deal on these mojaves!!! Time to save up for some af's.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386252539725.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386252539725.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 104

Nj67

Reaction score
When I see yours I wish I got an Ecsb or long bed. I don't need my crew cab at all. Lol

Lol when I had my cc all I did was clutter up the back seats. Now I wish I did get the long bed. The few extra feet would come in handy alot.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yea I think so too but I rarely ever use the bed so I'd prefer a 350 Ecsb only reason I want a long bed is for a bigger in bed fuel tank!! Lol all I do is pull a trailer and rarely have more than hay or some tools back there. I really would like a 90 gallon tank and a short tool box in the rear of the bed like 6-8 inches tall to put necessities in yet still be able to back the trailer under. Next truck will be an Ecsb for sure. And the gf will hate me!

dsberman94

Reaction score
when the truck starts to idle weird and your just barely over 5000 miles for an oilchange. you know its time for an oil change. so thats in a few hours. should be fun. as for the back seat i don't like to put items on my leather rear seat so the crew cab is nice to put things on the floor behind seats. plus it comes in handy on friday nights sometimes.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I drove my truck last night for the first time in 3 weeks. Got a new job with a company truck, so its just been sitting. I waited till it was -23* out and went and started er to make sure she still had it, then drove around town letting it warm up. LOL

RedRice589

Reaction score
when the truck starts to idle weird and your just barely over 5000 miles for an oilchange. you know its time for an oil change. so thats in a few hours. should be fun. as for the back seat i don't like to put items on my leather rear seat so the crew cab is nice to put things on the floor behind seats. plus it comes in handy on friday nights sometimes.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Yea but with an ext cab just flip the rear seats up. Plus you can put 2 full size 10's under it!

Members online

No members online now.