What have you done to your powerstroke today?

taterthedog

Reaction score
Change the oil on my wife's 05 out in the driveway. Was either do it in the driveway, or move a bunch of stuff out of the garage, then put some smaller tires on the back so it will fit in through the door. A lot less work to just do it outside even if it was -40 out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12stroker

Reaction score
Installed my icon dual steering stabilizer
42744503-6919-44CA-A9F5-C17A6DA6F128_zps9xow5sy3.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
Next time. It was just me late at night so no one to video it from outside. Next time were getting a bunch or different cars and multiple sport cameras. Go pros and contours and all that good stuff. I was still dressed all fancy from work too. Button down slacks and a tie.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I was plowing the parking lot at the firehouse yesterday in my IDI and came flying backwards from a push, whipped the wheel hard and spun it around to make a push the other way lol Pissed off the kid trying to do donuts in his civic. Showed him right up.... when we went in later he called me an azzhole. Apparently he's never seen a 7600lb plow truck power slide haha

Daniel we both had some fun I see lol

dsberman94

Reaction score
I was plowing the parking lot at the firehouse yesterday in my IDI and came flying backwards from a push, whipped the wheel hard and spun it around to make a push the other way lol Pissed off the kid trying to do donuts in his civic. Showed him right up.... when we went in later he called me an azzhole. Apparently he's never seen a 7600lb plow truck power slide haha

Daniel we both had some fun I see lol

Yea. I'm gonna go show up these kids in their cars next time. They were pulling the hand brake in fwd cars and dragging the back around and called that drifting in a parking lot. Lol. I drift on roads before they're plowed lol.

RSK

Reaction score
played in the snow. ever seen 7000 lbs truck do cyclones? btw cyclone to me is just a really tight donut.

actually a cyclone is when your truck or a vehicle spins from the center axis, a regular donut, the front of your truck is the axis the rear moves around the front, the cyclone the whole truck spins much cooler, donuts are for cops and 16 year kids who just got their drivers license.

dsberman94

Reaction score
actually a cyclone is when your truck or a vehicle spins from the center axis, a regular donut, the front of your truck is the axis the rear moves around the front, the cyclone the whole truck spins much cooler, donuts are for cops and 16 year kids who just got their drivers license.

Well the front tires weren't staying in the same place. Pretty sure it was almost a perfect cyclone to be honest.

RSK

Reaction score
Well the front tires weren't staying in the same place. Pretty sure it was almost a perfect cyclone to be honest.

exactly a cyclone the truck spins from the center and you are in 4wd or its awd car, way more fun then regular donuts...

weazel

Reaction score
Ditched my cockstars and put on my rims,
uju7ytap.jpg

Did it on saterday, but still recent

Sent from my fortress of awesome

weazel

Reaction score
So many haters, shadow was a mistake, I'm just going to add a 5th wheel hitch and pretend it's an 18 wheeler and beat all the cummins guys at their own game

Sent from my fortress of awesome

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.