What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Lysons

Reaction score
Yep. I drank like 6 monsters a day. Now it's 2 oj's in morning and a few banana'ers lol.

Lots of healthy alternatives to that **** lol.
Girl in my school od'd on an energy drink, luckily me and a bunch of guys are First Aid and we have a First Responder working at our school.

sagebel

Reaction score
Installed my new Diamondback HD bedcover.

enepa8ep.jpg

nuzesa8y.jpg

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Got a call from the dealer that it was ready. Got a CEL Tuesday afternoon which turned out to be a faulty fuel rail. It's fixed and ready but I can't pick it up until Sunday. Oh well, thats what the warranty is for.

Better note…got mirror caps and a grill surround I am going to PTM, ordered Rigid fogs from Josh, and pricing out a leveling kit, wheels and tires for the spring. Looking forward to more mods after the winter.

RSK

Reaction score
picked up a christmas tree with my mom, and drove back home and stopped for some lunch on the way, and now I'm about to go rinse it off.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Finally, yesterday, the culmination of my 3 year quest thus far… my front locker, and matching 4.30 gears. Finally, I'm locked at both ends.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Started to build the chain box for under my flatbed

be9a9yse.jpg

yzemapa7.jpg

namyvage.jpg

Sent from my fortress of awesome

lettin ya chainz hang low?:pimp:

Lol at the cat. Going with 175/75s and a big billet wheel in the stock 03 turbo. Goal is 12s with a stock appearing turbo.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Probably gonna do the same some time in the future. But a barder or maybe a non-vgt

swinky

Reaction score
I noticed, and they all seem to say good things.

Then again, I'm cheap, so I'll probably try to find something in the classifieds...

My dad just went 14.1 on 35s with innovative anarchy tune and a wicked wheel from diesel site. If he added some 175/30s I think it would be a mid 13 truck. That would be a cheap build for you. Essentially what my plans are but I'm hoping the smaller tires and 10 blade turbine will get me in the 12s.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
My dad just went 14.1 on 35s with innovative anarchy tune and a wicked wheel from diesel site. If he added some 175/30s I think it would be a mid 13 truck. That would be a cheap build for you. Essentially what my plans are but I'm hoping the smaller tires and 10 blade turbine will get me in the 12s.

That isn't bad, and maybe I can find an 03 turbo too. That would be good enough…

:lookaround:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.