What have you done to your powerstroke today?

20007.3L

Reaction score
Block heater check!
Battery charger check!
Not tripping GFI Check!

If all else fails then i will give her a shot! I refuse to use Eather!

sootie

Reaction score
Block heater check!
Battery charger check!
Not tripping GFI Check!

If all else fails then i will give her a shot! I refuse to use Eather!

Another trick is if you have another vehicle that will start, get an old vacuum cleaner hose or some tube from your house/shop and run exhaust from the tailpipe of the running vehicle to under the hood of your truck. Let it sit for 20-30 mins and try and start it again. You may be surprised.

dsberman94

Reaction score
neresu5u.jpg

Its f'ing cold here lol

looks promising. lowest temps ive seen yet on the truck thermometer was 7 degrees saturday night dropping the girl off. then drove home and it was 13 at my house.

RSK

Reaction score
started it in 12 degree weather first shot like a champ, not plugged in, it was hazing black so i think the old 7.3 has some issues with injectors but that something to address in the summer time.

rray37375

Reaction score
Ripped out the CD-6 factory radio and put in a Kenwood unit with Sirius XM, AM/FM/CD/DVD, Bluetooth for the iPhone, and also added a module that keeps the steering wheel radio controls operational. With the close in eyesight going to crap, it was a two day job. But it sure does sound pretty, and answering the cell phone while driving means just touching the touch screen and speaking. Phone comes through the truck's speakers and an external mike mounted on the center roof console picks up conversations anywhere in the cab.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Pulled out of the drive with the truck plugged in and ripped my male cord end off the truck.:doh:

i was close one time. truck was in gear and just starting to roll and i caught the cord move out of the corner of my eye while looking in the mirror.

RSK

Reaction score
brought it to the spa for trucks....also installed some recon led smoked mirror turn signal lenses. and I picked up my sct3015r tuner today and it put in the back seat of the truck and I put the dpf/cat delete pipe in too. not on the truck yet, but its sitting in the bed in a box. maybe next week...

E8E7B10C-B3D7-4540-B0F8-C054CDF30AD0_zpsnkbhdhux.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.