What is your next planned modification

kotyr250

Reaction score
me and my classmates are starting a new build in our diesel class we have 95 f250 that we had donated to us we are going to be turning it into a sled truck. we are coming up with the ideas and i will post pics of are progress threw out the project if y'all are interested. this is gonna be a overhual from ground up

Farmall1246

Reaction score
Well I finished getting my automatic transmission pulled out . Now put a standard transmission in . Then upgrade my fuel system ,then fix my front bumper.

5 speed

Reaction score
Get my ranch hand rear bumper put on hopefully soon along with 1.5" wheel spacers for the rear. In the near future driver side door pins, hopefully a new dash pad (blue ones are so hard to find), and probably fender flares.

Attachments

• IMG_1862.jpg
    IMG_1862.jpg
    945.7 KB · Views: 94

5 speed

Reaction score
Went ahead and put on my rear bumper and wheel spacers today. Both came out great, had to trim the wheel studs a bit to make the spacers work but it all came out well.

IMG_1983.jpg IMG_1988.5.jpg IMG_1989.jpg IMG_1992.JPG

neverkickn

Reaction score
Went ahead and put on my rear bumper and wheel spacers today. Both came out great, had to trim the wheel studs a bit to make the spacers work but it all came out

I have the same bumper on my SD and I love it.

Greger96obs

Reaction score
Pics of stance with spacers

I was curious why you used 1.5" spacers?I had a truck once with 2" in the rear and always thought they were a little to big,compared to the front?

5 speed

Reaction score
I was curious why you used 1.5" spacers?I had a truck once with 2" in the rear and always thought they were a little to big,compared to the front?

When I put the new wheels/tires on it was definitely noticeable how much narrower the rear width was compared to the front. I took a few measurements and found that my front end was 3" wider than the rear, thus the 1.5" spacers on both sides. Now the wheels line up perfectly front to back, plus I can put on my hub caps now.

5 speed

Reaction score
Well this was in the plans for later on but I ended up trading my old rear bumper for a set of fender flares. Had to clean them up a bit and paint them black but otherwise I'd say it came out well.

IMG_2037.5.jpg IMG_2034.JPG New Fender Flairs.jpg

5 speed

Reaction score
Was a planned mod a couple of days ago, then I figured I might as well get it done. Really like how it came out, the black diamond plate matches my interior nicely. May do some diamond plate mods to my tailgate in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2085.jpg
    IMG_2085.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 96

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Was a planned mod a couple of days ago, then I figured I might as well get it done. Really like how it came out, the black diamond plate matches my interior nicely. May do some diamond plate mods to my tailgate in the future.

Notice any vibrations driving down the road?
I need to do something about mine...all kinds of broken.