What to do with my Spartan/KEM Dashdaq now?

Pahrump

Reaction score
So my truck has been totaled....Ive been paid....but was not able to get the tune outta the truck....is my tuner worthless now?

What do I need to do to sell it to someone?

Danbonzo

Reaction score
So my truck has been totaled....Ive been paid....but was not able to get the tune outta the truck....is my tuner worthless now?

What do I need to do to sell it to someone?

The tune out of the truck?? Are you saying you don't have your files backed up on an sd card or computer?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
If you show them paperwork that it was totaled its free IIRC to reset it for a new truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
If you sell it they will charge you for a new license and to reset the tuner. When I sold mine I think the guy paid around $600 for that. If you want to use it on your next truck i believe they will reset it for you for free since the truck was totaled.

I learned all this after I traded in my truck and it wouldnt return to stock before it went to the dealer.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Like already stated, send an email to Mick at [email protected]. He will go over what can be worked out for you. The "custom" tunes will be lost since they were made for your truck. The tuner will be able to be setup with all 25 of our tunes though. That is stock HP all the way up to the 350 tune, including all of the EGR delete tunes as well.

Latest posts

Members online