what ya guys think? 7" stack

Diesel23

Reaction score
I like the chrome , like some others have said they will match the rims and its just a splash of chrome !! , Now if you change it up and start blacking things out then go for the powdercoat

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well the trucks getting dropped for a few months and when i break the tires down the wheels are getting coated black so ill get the stack done to. Now i just have to figure out what to do step wise. I love the steps but i cant get them apart to coat and im not a real big fan of nfabs. I wont paint the steps either. It just will chip and look worse. Still unsure on the stack.

BK39

Reaction score
Well the trucks getting dropped for a few months and when i break the tires down the wheels are getting coated black so ill get the stack done to. Now i just have to figure out what to do step wise. I love the steps but i cant get them apart to coat and im not a real big fan of nfabs. I wont paint the steps either. It just will chip and look worse. Still unsure on the stack.

Buy some power steps. I love mine.

Jonnydime

Reaction score

If you take the steps to somebody who knows what they are doing painting would be fine. I had mine painted two years ago and they still look great. The painter washed them with some sort of acid to etch the chrome then used some sort of industrial primer and they turned out great.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
To expensive for amp steps plus they dont protect the body of the truck like these do. Without steps my paint gets beat. Paint would be fine if my truck stayed on pavement. It doesnt though. I wont even bother with it.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Here is a black 7" single from FTE we finished a couple weeks back...

2012-11-10_11-45-28_829.jpg

Mike@MPD

Reaction score

Nic

Reaction score
nice thanks for clearing that up. trucks look very similar. Love the truck Mike! Maybe one day I can own a 6.4 :bowfast:

6.4stroke

a5e4erym.jpg

Here's mine i like it. Since 6.4s with stock turbos aren't really that loud straight pipe it really isn't that loud with a stack. Hardly any drone obviously if u go wot she's going to bark but cruising I love it.

Latest posts

Members online