Wheels for Dark Copper Metallic

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Some good looking trucks. I really like wheels on all the trucks. So anything 05-13 bolts up?

correct, 05-15 all interchange, and Ford gives you a LOT of different styles to choose from... there's only one factory 20" wheel that I don't care for. the 2011+ chrome package wheel. I ran a set briefly on my service truck because I got them dirt cheap, but they just flat didn't do it for me

99-04 will "bolt up", but they have different offset, and they never came with 20's

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Okay. You have me considering 20s but the logistics of getting a set here may not prove worthwhile. I really liked those KR wheels in the second picture a lot.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
New idea..changing my mind again...say I wanted to go with an aftermarket 20" wheel and not have half the tire hanging out of the wheel wells what kind of BS and offset should I look for?

MrMike2010

Reaction score
You need at least a 5" backspace on a 9" width rim to sit pretty close to flush.
This is my truck with fuel hostages 20x10 with a 5" backspace for reference
52a809c7.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
Hey Forrest what are you giving for a set of take off tires, if you don't mind my asking? I'm going to need new tires before long, and I don't want, or need all terrains, 420s's, or anything of that nature. I'd prefer to put the michelin ltx at2's back on. If you wanna PM me, that's fine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.